Wanna Join?

Ell wrapped her arms around her roommate's waist. She pulled her closer. The girl giggled and Turing around. She looked down at Ell.

"Well, hey there." The red-haired girl said.

"Hey yourself. How dare you walk around my house looking so sexy." Ell flirted. Matilda smiled.

"Well, it's nice to know people also think I'm sexy." She told her back. Ell stuck her tongue out at the other girl. 

Tamara came in the room. "Damn! Did I miss the action?" She walked over to the other girls. "How did I end up living with two beautiful girls?"

"Awe!" Ell said. Tamara smiled and kissed her cheek. Then she kissed Matilda.

"So let me get this straight? In the time I leave and come back, y'all have a polytheistic relationship?" They heard Tori say.

They all turned to her. "It's a long story." Ell said.

"I got time." Tori said taking a seat in the kitchen.

"We all liked each other and fucked." Tamara said. She had attitude in her voice.

Matilda flushed. "Well, it was more emotional than that."

"We were drunk and one thing led to another." Ell said softly.

Tori nodded. The girl lit a cigar. "It's hot. Like straight out of a hentia. So you guys are just dating each other or is it open?"

"Each other." Tamara butted in. Ell patted Tamara's shoulder.

"Well, you always did say me and Matilda were too gentle." Ell told her. "It'll be the perfect roughness you wanted."

Tamara rolled her eyes. Tori cleared her throat and stood up. "So what exactly are you looking for?" She stood up and walked over to the group of girls. "Do you want a dom?"

She grabbed Tamara's hair and made her look up at her. Tamara flushed and moaned softly. Tori grinned.

"Ooooo." Matilda teased. Tamara scrambled away for Tori. She folded her arms.

"Fine, but only cause she's rough." Tamara complained.

Tori chuckled. "I think I'm gonna have a brat on my hands." She wrapped her arm around Ell's neck.