2.0

Jungkook POV
"Good morning class. So today you will be having a biology class." Ms. Lee said and some of the students started making noise but some cheering for having a biology class.

For me, I'm just gonna sit there and listen to the teacher and pass all the tests, that's all. And nothing more.

"CLASS LISTEN!" finally Ms. Lee can't stand for the student anymore. "I'M GOING TO CHANGE YOUR SEAT NOW. CAUSE YOU GUYS KEEP MAKING NOISE." Ms Lee shouted.

Of course there will be some student not agree with the decision. But what can we do?

Before the end of the biology class, Ms. Lee stick a piece of paper in front of the whiteboard and she starts calling student names and move to their new seat. Luckily, Ms. Lee didn't change my seat but she changed the people surrounding me. And there's a boy name Taehyung sit beside me.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jungkook." I said with a smile on my face. "Kim Taehyung." He said without looking at me. COOL. The only word that I can describe him. I'm gonna know you more. Kim Taehyung.

Until the end of the class, I still can't even take my eyes away from him. I think I fall for you Kim Taehyung.

---------
After taking a bath, the older open his own computer and looked back at the conversation with the new friend he had made yesterday.

4.6.2016

5.15 pm

Crabbypops typing...

Crabbypops: hey are you there?
seen; 5.16 pm

Taedealien typing...

Taedealien: Yes, what you want? me? (smirk face emoji)

Crabbypops: Do not narcissistic.

Taedealien: Can I ask you something?

Crabbypops: Yes you may. ^.^

Taedealien: Don't put that emoji. it's creepy.

Crabbypops: FINE. IM NOT GONNA USE EMOJI ANYMORE.

Taedealien: are you mad?
seen;5.25pm

Crabbypops typing...

Crabbypops: NOPE

Taedealien: obviously you are...

Crabbypops: NOPE
seen; 5.30 pm

Taedealien typing...

Taedealien: Y.E.S.U.A.R.E

Crabbypops: SHUTUP!!! DONT MAKE ME BLOCK U.

Taedealien: sorry it's my fault.....
seen; 5.35 pm

Crabbypops typing...

Taedealien: btw did u have something to tell me?

Crabbypops: like?

Taedealien: idk, but if u don't have then it's my turn to ask u question.^.^

Crabbypops: whut

Taedealien: what's your real name and how old are you?
seen; 5.47 pm

Crabbypops typing...

Crabbypops: MOM! again the uncle.

Crabbypops: this time he asked me my real name n how old are me.

Taedealien: HEOLL!!! AGAIN AND ALSO THE LAST TIME I SAID IM NOT 'UNCLE'

Crabbypops: Uncle sorry I can't answer u cause mommy said cannot tell a stranger my real profile.^.^
seen;6.00pm

Taedealien typing...

Crabbypops: if u don't mind, tell me your name and how old are you. UNCLE.

Crabbypops: I guess uncle must be 30 something... right?

Taedealien: !!!!!

Taedealien: 'UNCLE' name is Kim Taehyung and 'UNCLE' not 30 something but is 19 years old. (smirk emoji)
seen; 6.15 pm

Crabbypops typing...
seen; 6.30 pm

Crabbypops typing...

Crabbypops: ehmm... Taehyung I think I should go now.

Crabbypops: hmm... bye...

Taedealien typing...

Taedealien: kay, bye
last seen 6.51 pm

---------------
Cause I got nothing to say^.^
Enjoy
-Melong😛