6.0

Jungkook POV
"Class we're going do an experiment today. I will divide all of you into 2 person per group." The teacher speak and student paying attention.

"Ha....."I sigh and think about want to work with another person.

"....."
"....."
"....."
"....."

Ms. lee announced a few groups and finally I heard my name.

"Jeon Jungkook... And Kim Taehyung."

What? Kim Taehyung? Why? I look toward him and I saw a smirk on his face.

"Hope to know u more, sweetie..." He whispers and makes me get goosebumps.

Ms. lee forces us to sit with our own pair and of course we obeyed it. But I seriously feel so uncomfortable with him. He always looking at me and whispered to me.

"Can you pay attention to Ms lee?" finally I can't stand for it. "You're more attractive than the teacher." Again he whisper to me and makes me rolls my eyes.

Time skips...
"You guys may start the experiment. Do Follow the instruction!" Ms lee exhort us.

"Sweetie... Let's start." He whispers and I froze at there.

"Ohh..." I replied and start moving.

"Sweetie. Pass me that please." He did a wink to me while pointing the beaker. Damn, he did a wink.

"Ohh..." I take the beaker and once I turn back. I almost drop the beaker that Taehyung told me to bring for him.

"Next time carefully, clumsy." Once I walk back he say to me. And I handed him the beaker.

*Khacha*(lmao that's a sound of camera.)

time skips...(sorry I don't know how to write about the experiment)

Taehyung POV

"Finally finished the experiment." One of our classmates- Jung hoseok said.

I look to Jungkook's direction, he's packing his books into his bag.

"Sweetie wanna go eat lunch together?" I try to ask him. "Nope." He reply me with one word.

"Fine. I go find another girl to eat lunch with me." I tease him and he looks at me with his innocent eyes.

"Then you go." He says and continues what he doing just now. Then you go? How dare you Jeon Jungkook.

"Remember what you said." I try to calm down and talk with him with my husky voice.

After saying that I walked away and left him in the classroom.

*

khacha*(Again the sound.😂)

-----------
Mehhh boring chapter.

-MWTM-