A Forgotten Love

ok sorry i took so long my computer has been acting up but  thanks everybody for reading my sotry and thank you hitomi-chan for commeting on it too also thank you for voting as well thanks everyone.

here's chapter 3

:)

Chapter 3

(Xavier's prov)

The after party had finally come and everybody was eating and talking, then came in a girl the same age as I and I had to say she was the most beautiful girl I ever seen.

She had taken her seat right next to me, my heart started to beat fast she was so much beautiful up close but yet she look so sad and I feel her pain I too lost someone dear to me. So I grab the jug of wine that was right next to me and tap the lady on the shoulder and ask,

"May I pour you some wine my lady?"  I ask, the girl turned around and at that moment I thought my stop like time slowed down but then less then in a second everything went back to normal.

"U-uhh yes please." she held out her cup and I poured her some wine, she toook a sip and her expression change.

"This is good no way this is Avila wine!" She cheered,

"No cause it's Goreline wine." I poured some into my cup.

"Well this is good I like it." She took another sip. So then I introduce myself.

"Your very welcome and by the way I'm Xavier, Xavier Goreline and I'm sorry about your lost ,I too lost somebody that was close to me ."  I placed my cup down and took out my hand.

"Hello I'm Sophie, Sophie Sialine and who may I ask did you lose?." when she ask me that I felt sad but I said,

"My mother she died when I was young..."

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that.

"It's ok." I smiled amd she smiled back so then she took out her hand and then we shook hands, her hands were soft to the touch. I couldn't help but look  at her she had beautiful palish skin that reminded me like the moon, her hair was long and was a light brown that trailed down her back and was curled along the side of her face that fit her perfectly, her eyes were the brightest color of blue I ever seen like the color of  the sky and sea, she wore a fine dress it was black and flow that was past her feet and covered them. The sleeves almost covered her hands but they cut off at the wrist.  Around her waist was a golden belt that loop around it then come down the middle of her dress by the gods she was beautiful. I could tell she was looking at me studying me as well like I had did to her I wonder what she thought about me? Then she look me in the eye's and at that moment our eye's locked not ever wanting to stop looking. I felt like the world had melt around us and it was just me and her and no one else soon I felt this unknown force pulling me towards her. What was this force? We came closer and closer but then a man voice broke the trance and we were back in reality.

"Sophie...Sophie!" it was the kid next her calling to her.

"What?" She said then the boy's head move upwards showing us that everybody was staring at us

"Uh?" Was Sophie could say.

"Right well today ladies and gentlemen we have a new General!" A man stood from his chair and started to clapped soon everybody went along with it.Soon everybody started to stand up even I and everybody at our table stood up and clapped for Sophie, then after that everybody sat down and before I sat down he whispered in Sophie's ear,