chapter one

"Hello class, everyone needs to sit down," MS. Howard said to our class. Even though no one was listening to her. I can't understand how people could pay so much attention to themselves and not to the outside world.

"Hey class, class," she slams the classroom door shut and screams one Hey getting everyone's attention.

"Now class I am sicking tired of," and that was when I stoped paying attention to her. I moved my eyes out to Jacob the jock strap off the school sitting one row over from me. Even if he was a jock strap he was still my friend and hot.

And here is why. His face is flawless. He has muscle but not too much. His eyes are light blue and he has dirty blonde hair.

I just wish I had one of those perfect features on me. You see I have brown hair, dark green brown eyes. My face has small unseen bumps that aren't there unless you touch my face.

I mean I wore an old navy shirt today. He wore a polo Ralph Lauren. I could never look nicer than him .

I just Hope one day that I can tell him I love him with him not blowing up because of me being a guy.

"Mr. Daniel what did I just say?" MS. Howard said to me bringing me back down from cloud nine.

"Uum I don't know," I said and then everyone in the classroom except Jacob laughed out loud.

"That's just what I thought Mr. Daniel you can see me after class to get your detention slip. If you don't I will write you up for much more time." MS. Howard said then continued on with the lesson.

The rest of the period I just sat there doing nothing but looking out the window. I was just dreaming of being with Jacob in some place that no one would judge us for being gay.

Class was over by now. I got detention, but so did Jacob Who got in trouble for flirting with all the girls in the our class. Right now I am heading to my last period of the day Mr. Myers the worst of them all. He teaches advanced chemistry (which I am failing).

Mr. Myers is about in his fifties has brown hair with Gray spots all through it.

"Mr. Daniel just the person I want to see," Mr. Myers said as I walked into his class taking my seat in the back of the classroom.

"Please come here Mr. Daniel," I knew what that meant I either did bad on our exam or he was going to force me to do after school tutoring which completely sucks. I walk up to his desk as he says, "Mr. Daniel you failed your exam and I don't care even if that means you are going to get kicked out."

"No I can't fail I need to stay in here, how about I do tutoring that will get me some extra credit." I said trying to sound like I cared.

"No sir I won't allow it!" Mr. Myers said with no mercy in his tone.

So Now I am going to be in gym 7th period everyday now. Gym is my worst subject and the only reason that I was in advanced chemistry was because I sick at gym.

There is some good in this though because I get to watch Jacob when he does gym. Which means his shirt comes off.

I get home and walk in the door to see my mother on the couch over dosed. I couldn't believe she had done this to herself again. I take her to my neighbors house Mr. And Mrs. Johnson.

Mrs. Johnson takes me and my mom to the hospital when she od's like this.

I just can't believe she would do something like this because she promised not to od again. Even though she didn't say she would quit drugs.

"Oh Daniel it will be alright," Mrs. Johnson said to me on the ride to the hospital.

"I know Mrs. Johnson she just makes me mad when she does this." I said out of anger at my mom.