chapter three

I open the window to say something but before I could he says.

"Rapunzel let down your long hair," he said with a medieval accent.

"Yes my loyal prince." I said putting a rope made out for shirts out the window for him to climb.

After he gets in my room I say.

"Oh has my prince missed me."

"Yes indeed he has, he wants you to come back to school."

"I wasn't planning on coming till next week, but for you maybe this Thursday."

"Oh come on man," he says breaking out of character making me sad. "I need your help in class also I miss talking to you."

"Well you can ask me all the questions and things you need to know right now." I said coming out of character too.

"Well like how you been? Are you eating good? Are alright with your mother being gone?"

"Let's see so I guess. No not really. And--" and as I start to continue he interrupts me.

"Dani you need to eat, you know you make me sad and mad when you do this."

"So why do you care it's not like you should care about someone like me. I mean I am a nobody, you are the Mr. Popular of our school."

"I care because you have always been my best friend and I don't want to lose you." he says almost tearing up. I get up off my bed and walk over to him.

"oh Jacob I am sorr--" before I can finish he grabs me and kisses me on the lips. He leaves them there for a few seconds before taking them off and looking me in the eyes to see my reaction.

"Wh--, i---, uh---. What was that?" I ask as he sighs and walks away, looking away From me.

"I don't know I just," he pauses and turns around looking me in the eyes. "Dani I-I love you"

"Jacob I guess I love you, too." I said. What did I just say my secret for all these years and Now I've told him.

His face goes into shock. He then comes over to me and plants another kiss on my lips. They feel like kissing a big juicy burger without the flavor of meat. He then slithered his tounge into my mouth earning a moan from me. He leans out of the kiss to say.

"Oh Dani you won't believe how Long I have wanted to do this."

"Tell me about it." I say leaning in to get back to kissing him.

Our tounges fight for domanice but I let him when. He moves us to my bed and pins me down with my hands above my head.

"Oh Dani I love you so much" he says grinding our hips together.

"And that's why I have to stop" he says get off of me and the bed. "Dani you need to get some sleep so goodnight." he says opening the window about to leave when.

"Wait Jacob," I say making him stop. "I love you." he comes back into the room and walks over to me and kisses me one more time before leaving.

"I love you too Dani."