Chapter 11

Mark's POV

I wake up to the sound of Matt and Ryan saying things like "When will he wake up?" "The doctor said in probably a hour and a half Matt." "Well I'm worried." And I open my eyes.
Matt and Ryan are sitting about five feet away from me and I'm in my room. "Hey Mark how are you feeling?" Matt asks me like I'm a beaten puppy. "I'm fine...I guess. Would you believe me If I, said something uh, crazy." I say as I try to sit up and I fail. "Sure Mark." Says Ryan just like normal. "Uh, you won't believe me, but uh Jack kissed me." I say and Matt and Ryan look at each other and then at me. "He did, I remember how his lips felt." Matt looked concerned and Ryan looked at me like I'm crazy. "But then he, uh, he knocked me out somehow... and that's why I'm here." Well it's good to know I didn't loose any memory again.
Ryan bites his lip and then asks "What do you mean he... kissed ... you. Like as a joke on the cheek, or uh on the lips." He makes a weird face at the word 'lips'. I feel worn out so I point to my lips instead of talking. Ryan bites his lip harder and then Matt takes over and says "Jack is in Ireland I thought. How could he do that if he was in Ireland." Clearly he means kissed me when he emphasized the word 'that'. I shrug instead of saying I don't know, but when I do I feel a sharp pain on my upper arm. I remember the cuts on my other upper arm but not on the arm that hurts now. Lift up my t-shirt sleeve as Matt and Ryan are talking to each other too occupied to look at me. I look at my arm and I see a small 'A' shaped cut on it, and I Bite my lip hard as I touch it because it hurts like hell. It's not bleeding it just hurts a ton and Matt and Ryan hear me grunt as I pull my t-shirt sleeve down, but they don't see the cut. I look around and I remember that Jack didn't look act like himself at all, I knew I had to find him.

Jack's POV

I woke up under a bridge near Mark's house and my clothing was all dirty. I felt tired even though I only partially remembered the day before today. I don't know why I'm under a bridge, but I have to get to the airport for my flight in the evening. I wipe off my clothes the best I can, and I slide down a small Cement steep hill I had to climb to get under the bridge and I fall on my knees and It scrapes them. I start walking towards a bus station, but then I realise I must look like a green haired homeless guy to most people. I take off my hoodie because I was hot as hell And it was all dirty. I remember a small shop near here that I drove past with Mark before, and I finally reach it after walking for a while.
***

After buying new shorts, hat, and a phone charger I get to a nearby cafè and I go to it. I charge my phone for a while and I eat a small salad when Mark calls. I feel a little bit guilty for ditching him, and I have no other place to go to now that I realise I lost my plane ticket. I answer and I hear Mark call sounding tired "Jack is that you, where are you?" "Yes it is, and I'm still in California." I answer in a snappy tone. "Come to my house please, we need to talk" "Fine, but you sound like my Fuckin' dad so don't boss me around." I say unintentionally
"Ok,ok do you need a ride?" He asks sounding like he just woke up from a long sleep. "Ya, I'm at Cali Cafè right now." He says ok and then hangs up. I don't even know what happened and I don't know why I haven't seen Anti, but my eyes are still fully green.