5. I was going to say that.

It's has officially been a week and I am currently waiting for my brother to come out from the airport. Honestly, I was terrified. Seeing your brother after 7 years isn't really something that is not a big deal. I seldom known what he looks like. Let alone where he lived.

I kept holding up the sign saying Shane Falls. I got a bit bored and started playing with my phone. Suddenly, I hear deep voice calling my name. My eyes wander upward as I see an about 28 year old man, muscular and tall, waving to me and shouting my name.

"Shane?" I call out, a bit confused.

He nods vigorously. I walk up to him, straining my neck to look at my brother. My eyes scan him: brown eyes, dark raven hair, and strong jawline. Hmmm, didn't he have a birthmark on his neck somewhere? I walk around him on my tiptoes because he's so tall.

FOUND IT! Haha, so this gorgeous man is my brother.

Oh God, this gorgeous man is my brother. 

I looked around and saw practically all the women staring at him seductively. Are you kidding me? What is this? A freaking fanfic?

I stare up at my "brother," and say, "Hi brother."

He smiles, "Hi, Monet."

He seemed nicer and more intact after 7 years.

Somehow, this got awkward really fast. I grab his hand and start walking. I sense the women glaring at me. For gods sakes women, he is my brother! I scowl at the ground. Why does all the good genetics go to the males in the family? 

We ride back home and I tour him around our apartment and give him the last room. He kept smiling and nodding at me. For my brother, it was awfully creepy. It was like all of a sudden he got too nice. Not that I missed the brother 7 years ago who almost beat me to death.

I heard the door close and run to the sound. Tris came back looking exhausted. His eyes were baggy and had dark circles, and his hair was ruffled. I smack him on the back.

"Welcome home, Tris." I gleam and hug him.

He smiles softly at me, "Is Shane here already?"

I nod.

Tris walks to the last room and opens the door. I follow him in.

As Tris walks up to Shane, I could already feel the tension. Instantly, I hear a smack. My eyes focus as to what just happened.

Tris just slapped Shane.

Shane turns from a look of suprise to a look of regret.

"That's for drinking, beating Monet with alcohol bottles when drunk, and leaving us." He stated. Tris looked so angry at Shane.

"I'm not who I was before." Shane sighed, "I am a different man now."

Tris looked relieved. He and Shane read each other, shook hands and hugged.

What just happened? I have no idea what my life is turning into.

~

The next day, I wake up realizing I have another brother in my house now, which felt a bit weird. Just a bit.

As I get ready, my crappy phone buzzes my side. I open it and see the unknown number but a text saying:

How come you weren't at school the other day?

-Kaden

I grin at the screen. Oh my, is Kaden James worrying over me. Wait, how in the world did he get my number?

Me: I was trying to reunite the brotherly and sisterly bonds of my two unicorns from Forklandia.

Him: And I'm the Prince of Persia who bends time with a sand dagger. Tell me the truth.

Me: I was picking up my brother I have seen for seven years from the airport.

Him: Oh. Is he ugly like you?

I glare at the screen while walking to school.

I hear a scream in my ear and I freak out and fall.

A deep laugh comes out from the one and only Kaden James.

"Forklandia?"

"I'm the queen, there." I state proudly.

"I feel bad for the citizens."

I glare at him as I stand and brush myself off.

We walk for the last few minutes to school.

"Don't you have a car?" I inquire.

"Yeah, but I like walking with you." he shrugs.

I raise an eyebrow.

I need to stay away from him, now.

A/n: Sorry I update really slow.

Vote

Comment

Follow