Chapter 1: Intro

We thought that high-school was gonna be fun..... we thought wrong

On the first day of high school Lilo,Cristal,and Emily walked into Mission Hights... when they did they weren't very happy to see what was happening...

~Lilo's p.o.v~

When me and my two best friends walked into school we saw that Alexia *A girl that me and all my friends hated* was flirting with Emily's boyfriend. When I looked up at Emily she looked mad sad and hurt. Me and Crystal had the same angry look on our faces when we saw that one of our best friends was hurt. Me and Crystal walked over to Emily's boyfriend. "What the hell do you think your doing?!?!"Said Crystal. "I was just talking to a friend." said Harold "You need to go talk to Emily she looked pissed." I said.

~Crystal's p.o.v~
When me and my friends walked in we saw that Harold was talking to a slut named Alexia me and Lilo walked over to him and started to yell at him but after he just walked away. I was pissed I grabbed his jacket and pulled him to where Emily was standing. He just looked at her and walked away. Emily looked disappointed after that.i felt so bad for her.

The bell rang so we all headed to first hour. When first second and third hour was over me and everyone had lunch. When I finally found Lilo sitting down at a table we saw that Emily's boyfriend was kissing that skank Alexia. YES I SAID KISSING. Me and Lilo were so mad that we yelled out "HAROLD" in unisen.
We turnd around to see that Emily was crying. I had enough of this me and Lilo walked over to him Lilo took that skank while I yelled at Harold "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!" I said screaming "it was nothing it was just a peck of a kiss it ment nothing to me I only love Emily." Harlow said while trying to find Emily.