Chapter 5:Emily's problem

~Skip to next day~

~Emily's p.o.v~
I can't let Lilo find out that Me and Julian use to date back in grade school way before I met her i thought to my self. I heard knowing on the door and looked to see who it is. Great it's Julian how am I supposed to get rid of him??? "Emily are you home we need to talk now!" Julian said in a harsh voice. So I answered the door to find him with flowers and a teddy bear that says "I love you" across the heart. "What do you want and why do you have those things?!?! Please tell me they are for Lilo." I said with a worried voice. Julain replied quickly "no they are for you I still have feelings for you." "Then why did you kiss Lilo!!!!" "I wasn't thinking I'm really in love with you still please give me another chance pleaseeeee."
Julian said quickly. "I can't do that to Lilo and I Don't like you I thought that you wouldn't cheat on me but look where that headed..."I said "Please she doesn't need to find out I promise on one will ever find out." Julian said with a frown. "Julian I have a boyfriend and I don't want ti cheat one him I love him and after what you did to me I can barley look at you." I said with an angry expression on my face. "Just go get out of here Julian go back home go back with Lilo be happy with her goodbye." I said closing the door. "Maybe I will." Julian said...