29 around them

"It will never hold between you."

Louis was appointed and Niall was disappointed.

"You are my best friend and you should be happy for me."

Louis snorted and he was anything but happy.

"You took him, that guy as I wanted, and now you want me to be happy?"

Niall frowned.

"Huh?"

Louis threw out his arms in the air, and he showed with the entire body how irritated he was.

"And I thought you were my friend, but you took the only man I want. He's too good for you and you're not even gay."

Niall swallowed and he realized that he really didn't know what to say.

"But you said..."

Louis rolled his eyes.

"I say a lot of things, but I didn't think you would go and get engaged you with him. I thought it would end, and I could take over Harry."

Niall backed off a few steps. He had never heard Louis say such words.

"So you...!"

Louis nodded.

"Yes, I'm not going to look away when you take him away from me. I'll fuck get him back and I don't care how in love you are."

"But he chose me?"

Louis snorted.

"It's a small detail." he growled hoarsely. "I know that Harry wants me when he get a taste of me. I'm better in bed than you are and I'm more gay than you are. He doesn't know what he's missing and I'm going to let him test me..."

Harry appeared thankfully behind Niall. Louis stopped and he got some redness over the face. Niall just stared at him, unaware that Harry was in the room.

"You're not my friend anymore and I want you to leave this house now. Harry is mine and I know I'm good for him and I know he loves me."

Niall was close to tears. He was disappointed. He swallowed and he drilled his eyes at Louis.

"Just go!"

"Yes, we don't want to see you ever again."

Harry's voice made Niall spin around. Yes, Harry was behind him and he was staring cold at Louis. It was as if he knew that there were those who wanted to destroy. Louis swallowed and he growled a little.

"Excuse me if I telling the truth."

Harry let his arms slide around Nialls body and he shoved him against himself. Just to show his attitude, he began therefore to kiss Niall. Louis held his breath, he realized his mistake and quickly left the room.

Harry didn't stop to kiss Niall until the front door was  closed again, and Louis had left the house.

"I heard everything!" he whispered hoarsely. "And just so you know about it, I don't even like Louis."

Niall came up with a faint smile.

"He said..."

Harry frowned and he got Niall to be quiet.

"I don't care what his opinion is. I'm in love with you, I want you, and if that's not proof enough that we're engaged, then I don't know what I should do."

Niall smiled.

"Well that's proof enough."

Harry nodded happily.