The Mess I Left Behind

Annabeths Pov

I watched as Percy walked away from my body. Like he had already forgotten about me but I shouldn't think like that. I remember the  moment  we said we loved each other as my last moment. Even though I would always be watching him and making sure he doesn't die. I reached the lines at the entrance and I saw Cerberus he looked so excited to see me so I went through the easy dead line . When I got in front of the court the judge said "Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena died at her boyfriends side while fighting Gaea. Pretty brave, you have been excepted in to Elysium or if you would like rebirth what do you choose "
"I choose Elysium " she said proudly
I walked into Elysium and found a guy about five feet tall, muscular and had blonde hair oh my gods "Luke?" I said
"Annabeth is that you" he asked
" ya" I told him
" oh my gods why are you down here" he asked looking at me awkwardly
"Gaea stabbed me and my injuries we fatal, I lost the love of my life " I said as I teared up.
" Percy? That weirdo you loved him what about me Annabeth ?" He asked as his voice elevated to a new octave . I sank to my knees crying Luke tried to hug me but I pushed him away. I got up tears streaming down my face as I stormed down the streets of Elysium to find a house with the name Annabeth Jackson written on the mail box I cried even heavier they had put Percy's name as mine like how  I though are mail box would be when we got married. I went inside the architecture was beautiful almost like I had designedly wait I did this was the house I designed for Percy and me to live in. I screamed at the top of my lungs "WHY GODS..I LOVED HIM AND NOW YOU'VE TAKEN HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!" I ran up to the bedroom I ran past the nursery I had built for our kids but no one would ever sleep here but me....

Hey guys thanks for reading
please leave positive feedback and share this story thanks
~Katie