After I Walked Away

Percy's Pov

As I walked away my emotions got to me. I ran faster than I ever had even faster than when me and Annabeth ran through the labyrinth. I sobbed loudly I fell to my knees in the middle of the city I heard running toward me and arms rapped around me. "Percy it's o-" Leo said
"No she's gone my life source is gone"Percy told Leo in between sobs
" Percy you can't think like that don't worry we're all here for you you'll get  through this"Leo told him this was the only thing that Leo had ever said that wasn't a joke. I heard more running towards me and Leo along with sobbing. It was Jason and Piper who was crying into Jason's chest, Frank and Hazel came up behind me Hazel was crying also into Frank's shoulder. The ArgoII was parked 50 feet away, I got up and walked aboard. I walked straight to Annabeths  cabin, Jason and Frank ran after me, I  slammed the door they knocked on the door I didn't answer  I looked at her room the pictures on the walls the sheets on the bed, her desk .i noticed there was a letter laying on her pillow the envelope read 'Percy'  I looked at her hand writing the beautiful way she would write my name, I picked it up and I was shaking I opened the envelope it read 'seaweed brain if you're reading this somethings happened to me and I was unable to make it back home' I was crying so much I could hardly breathe ' I just need to make sure that you understand how much I loved you, the war has separated us and i know you will never be able to bring me back so get this I love you and I need you to move on. Don't forget about me but don't let my memory run your life . I will always be watching so don't do any thing stupid' I laughed ' I love you, Love Annabeth PS you'll always be my seaweed brain'
I cried and  a thought went through my mind I need to go back I need to bring her body back to the ship and bring her home I need to. I grabbed the door knob and then her voice came in my mine " Percy don't go back you will regret it please remember me in the stables right after I got you back I love you just please don't go back there" her voice told me " I won't " I said as I sank to my knees. " Percy " someone said they sniffling " please just go away , I need some more time to think "I said " ok I just wanted to say we'll be home in 5 minutes " the person said
It was Jason he was so upset. I needed to pull myself together and leave her cabin. I would also have to get out of the ship with out talking. We docked I left the cabin and walked off the ship I heard whispers and people talking about me then I heard " Percy? Where's Annie" I knew it was my brother. " Tyson not right now. Okay not now" I started to run. Once I got into my cabin I buried my face in my pillow and just let my emotions out for what seemed like forever I drifted off to sleep I knew it would be the worst sleep of my life time....

Thanks for reading
Please leave positive feedback and share this story thanks
~Katie