Chapter 18

Niall's POV

I sat down with Josh at the table. No fangirls in sight...safe.

"Umm...Niall....Josh?" I spoke to soon. I turn my head to see a pretty blonde she was smiling and standing at least 5 feet away from the table. "I'm sorry to bother you two...but um. Do you think maybe I could get a picture?" Her eyes were swollen, was she crying?

"Of course....if you don't mind me asking....were you crying?" I stand up and face her only 3 feet away.

"Yeah...but Im okay now." She sniffs and laughs. "I have a friend who will probably want a picture too...but if we are bothering you, you don't have to."

"It's fine trust me. I love taking pictures with fans!" She smiles and then walks towards the other side of Denny's, she walked up to a table with a girl in a purple t-shirt and black leggings. She was facing out the window. Josh behind me was whispering something but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

"Jasmine...Look who is willing to take a picture." My heart starts to beat faster as the blonde says the name of the girl I fancy. As the girl turns around the resemblance is crazy. She looks....exactly like.....Wait.

"Jasmine?" I ask. She smiles nervously.

"HeH hehe Hi Niall.......Hi Josh." Her face is a little pink.

"Wait....do you know them?" Anastasia looks at Jasmine.

"Ummm...yeah of course. One Direction." She laughs quietly. My heart sinks a little. She does know me...not as One Direction but as me. I look up to her and she has a 'Ill explain later' expression.

"Yeah...of course." I stuttered. It makes me feel better that she wasn't serious....hopefully.

"We'll what about that picture?" Josh butts into the awkward air. The blonde girl walks over to a woman eating and asks to take the picture. Jasmine stands there silent but when she catches me staring at her she blushes. The blonde walks back to us.

"My names Anastasia by the way." Her high pitched voice fills the air.

"Nice name." Josh speaks.

"Thank you." We gather in a line. Josh next to Anastasia and Jasmine, thankfully, next to me. After the picture Anastasia hugs both Josh and I. I look over at Jasmine who is smiling. God she beautiful...even without makeup. After Anastasia pulled from the hug She thanked us for the photo. Josh smiled and walked to the table. Anastasia thanked me again and told me how much she loves our music. I thanked her for being a fan because without them I wouldn't be where I am, its true, she smiles and then thanks me again before walking out. I'm left with Jasmine who is looking at me with a grin.

"Hey." She says.

"It's great to see you again." I smile.

"You too. I can't wait for tonight." She half whispers. I hope she knows she doesn't have to be quiet.

"Yeah me too I'll see you at seven." I walk closer decreasing the space between us. She does the same and hugs me. A huge wave of happiness wash over, flooding me. We both pull from the hug and do our separate ways. I sit down with Josh to have some breakfast.

Jasmines POV

"OMG! I cannot believe we just met Josh Devine and Niall Horan!! We are so lucky!" The blonde girl I just made 'friends' with today cheered in the parking lot. "Jasmine why are you not freaking out." She stops and stares (A/N ha!! Comment if you understand!).

"There are a lot of people who meet them." I shrug. I'm trying to keep my cool. I don't really see him as a 'celebrity' anymore.....well I actually never did. Plus he will probably see me jumping around....how embarrassing would that be.