1| THE EAVESDROPPER WHO CALLS HIMSELF FOUR

THIS BOOK WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER PLATFORM AFTER THREE DAYS FROM NOW (DECEMBER 4). FOR THOSE WHO WANTED TO READ THE STORY TILL THE END, KINDLY. SEE THE LINK BELOW.
THANK YOU.

https://www.dreame.com/novel/1970597.html

**

1|THE EAVESDROPPER WHO CALLS HIMSELF FOUR

I pushed Patricia inside one of the cubicles in girl's rest room and slammed my lips to her lips since she really wanted it so bad. I shivered when Patricia's cold hands slide inside my shirt exploring my back and I. . . hated it.

In all honesty, I really didn't like girls flirting at me to the extent that would lead to any sexual act but I like the attention they are giving me. Well, they just couldn't ignore how handsome and sexy I am but what surprised me was that rumors suddenly spread one day about me banging every girls that I associated, befriended and even talked with and it didn't just stopped there. It even grew worst that I heard I was being invited by guys in their beds, for pete's sake.

Really? I didn't know I was invited, I didn't fvcking receive any of those invitations! Where did those twisted rumors came from.

I am not homophobic but, seriously. Those rumors went uncontrolled no matter how I denied it and because of those uncontrolled rumors, girls approached me thinking I would give them free service. They just made me a famous whore! It sounded like I was more worst than a whore! They just wanted my delectable body, though I didn't really avoid those girls. We just had a little chitchat and then I would stop just before it became intimate. The farthest thing I could do was just a kiss.

The door suddenly opened and saw Camille, my sister, raising one of her eyebrow to us. Patricia screamed like she just saw a ghost in front of my ears that made my ear wax melt and flowed down from my ringing ears!

"You're so dead, bro!" Camille gave emphasized the word bro and she raised her brow on Patricia. "Fvck off, bitch!" She raised her voice and Patricia ran out of the comfort room. Camille looked at me and smirked.

I gave her my two thumbs up and she chuckled sounding like a witch. She was my guardian angel when it came to those kind of hard situations and she kinda liked being a witch. She may act like a strict mother but she was liked by everyone and she only shows her witchy personality to bitchy girls because she really despise them.

"I owe you another one, sis." I said and laughed soundlessly as I went outside the girl's rest room.

A girl who was wearing a black short sleeveless top showing her belly button and a mini skirt waved her hand at me. I just smiled back while passing her and I stormed inside my classroom. Mrs. Walton, my physics instructor, threw the chalk she was holding to my direction but she missed me. Thank God. The chalk hit the window and it snapped in half. I heard silent laughs and whispers from my classmates.

"You're late, Beaton." She said. It was her hobby, throwing chalks when someone was late or if she caught someone cheating during an exam or if you are caught talking with your seatmate during her discussions.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I was using the rest room." I said as I sat on my chair.

"For twenty minutes? Did you just had a big dump?" Mrs. Walton said sarcastically.

"Probably." I murmured and heard small laughs.

When the bell rang, I grabbed my bag then went outside the room and walked to my next subject, Analytic Geometry. I wasn't really good at it or any math subjects but I wasn't bad at it either. I guess I was just average. I climbed up to my chair. The chairs and tables were different, it were long and elevated like those in theaters. The way in were either through the center or both sides.