5|THE HOLE I AM IN

Visual—> Rogue Siergey

5|THE HOLE I AM IN

"Four? You know Four?" I said confused. How do they know Four. Maybe they were fooled by that Four like me? Or are they asking for a different Four?

"Just answer me." The man said calmly.

"I—no! I haven't met that Four! I don't even know his face and I haven't heard his voice either. Or maybe you've got the wrong guy here." I froze when I feel the cold gun traveled up to my forehead. The one they were looking was Four. And they thought that I know Four because we're communicating but no!

"You don't know what kind of hole you are in kid. You—"

The man stopped when I heard a sound of a gun being fired that made me jumped in surprised. I heard them calling Five and that they need to secure Five. What the fvck. Four and Five? Now I'm confused, what's with the numbers?

I felt the gun was pulled away from my forehead and I heard screeching sounds of shoes and then gun shots. I didn't move since I'm afraid I might be shot by those guns. C'mon! As if I can move. I heard curses and what gave me hope was when I heard someone called Four like a cursed word.

Four's here. Suddenly, I felt secured and safe. I don't know why but that's what I felt. I just stayed there, anyway, I still can't move so what choice do I have. I just have to pray that they will not shoot me. When I heard another set of guns being fired and bodies falling on the ground with a loud thumb, I can feel it on the ground and it terrifies me. My heart was beating so fast.

I don't know what to feel. Witnessing all those commotions even though I can't see it,  but i can hear and I can picture it on my mind. Persons being shot, bodies slumped on the ground full of blood. And here I am, helplessly tied on a chair. If only I can just pass out of my consciousness, I wish but my blood were boiling and rushing inside me and my heart was beating so fast. I felt alive and afraid of dieing.

I felt nervous when the place suddenly became quiet and then I heard footsteps echoing inside where ever place I am in and it's nearing me. I thought I shitted my pants when the footsteps stopped in front of me and then fired a gun. I didn't even know if Four was still alive from all those bullets being released.

If the Four who's Five talking was the Four who's stalking me are only one, then I'm sure that Four's not a girl like I though he is. He's a man who knows how to fire a gun, and worst, maybe a wanted man! How did he managed to enter my school?

I was surprised when I felt cold hands started to untie the rope that's tying my left foot from the chair's leg.

"Four, i—is that you?" I managed to ask and then a receive a chuckle as a reply. A very familiar one. I heard it before. No way it's him!

"Yes, it's me. We're finally meeting, huh." He said and I rolled my eyes. He switched to my right leg after freeing my left.

"Finally meeting, my ass! How could you, Rogue! Oh shit! You ju—" I stopped when I felt his cold but warm hands cupping my cheeks.

"Let's talk about that after we fled on this horrible place. I will answer and explain all your question after and more importantly, are you hurt?" Rogue said while caressing my cheeks and it made my face flushed in surprise. "Did they do something before I arrived here?" He said while patting my body.

"I'm fine! Can you also please remove the rope on my wrists?" I wiggled my fingers.

"Yeah, your hands." Rogue walked around and untied the ropes that was stopping the blood to flow on my hands. I closed and opened my numb hands a few times before I lift the blindfold when Rogue's hands stopped it.