4|RIGHT SIDE OF THE WRONG BED

I don't know what was going on. All I can feel was that my body was hot and I'm kissing someone. Strange because I'm laying on my chest and on top of someone who I am kissing. My legs were tucked on the legs with that someone and something stirred inside me when a hand slowly traveled down then fondled my butt.

It suddenly felt more hotter and intense. It made me feel excited and I don't know where to place my hands. I just roamed it around the body I am pinning and I feel hard muscles. I don't know girls also likes to develop their muscles. Then it suddenly felt so good before it turned black.

▼▼▼

I WOKE up feeling different and I noticed I was in an unfamiliar place when my head suddenly ached. I sat, then my back also hurts especially from behind. I was startled to see that I was naked and a man laying with his stomach, his head was facing on the other side which I also bet he's naked. The blanket was covering him from his waist down. I blinked a few times and slowly the situation I was in became clear. I starting to freak out.

This is so not happening! Did I just slept with this man beside me? He screwed me! A man screwed me! I closed my eyes and concentrated even though my head's throbbing. I recalled now, it was Rogue. I can't believe it!

I rolled out of the bed and crawled on fours while picking my clothes. I can't believe what I was doing right now. I don't even remember what happened. I quietly wore my clothes one by one and sneaked out of the room without glancing.

It was still four in the morning when I went outside Rogue's huge modern house. The awesome curving staircase which seemed like floating awed me and the glass window on the spacious living room over looking the pool outside. And it seems like Rogue was living alone in that house. Just how rich is this Rogue?

I arrived quarter to five on the house and I don't have the house key so I called Camille to rescue me. I don't want mom to see me outside the house waiting plus I'm avoiding her sermons. It took for a while before Camille answered my call with a sleepy voice.

"You're so dead!! Where the hell were you? How dare you, calling me in an ungodly hour!" She screamed while I distanced the phone to my ear.

"I'm outside the house. Will you open the door?"

"No!" She whined stubbornly.

"C'mon! Look, I'm really facing this kind of crisis and I need my bed now. My head and back's killing me!" I said stretching my back and paused when it hurt again.

"Okay, but only if you introduce me to Rogue." I groaned and I can see her smiling on my head. Seriously? Out of all people.

"We're not even friends! Didn't you introduced yourself already? He even know that we're a year old gap! Why did you even said that?"

"I just wanted him to know that our age gaps were not that far. Look, I can hear mom's up!" She said.

I freaked out. "Okay, fine! Just let me in!" She will be the cause of my grey hair someday. I heard a squeak and an energetic yes before she ended the call. I groaned and crouched on the ground waiting for Camille.

The door clicked opened and saw a grinning Camille. I stood and walked inside running to my room. I was about to close the door when Camille stopped it with her hands.

"What?" I wryly said and frowned.

"Aren't you gonna tell me what happened last night?" She said while wiggling her eye brows, I rolled my eyes annoyingly.

"Let me rest first?" I said in a tired voice.

"C'mon! I knew you—" I flicked her forehead "—ouch!" And shut the door on her face.