Chapter 2

Pinkie Pie's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is it. They're all here. Should I tell them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rainbow Dash's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to tell Applejack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Applejack's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm tellin' Fluttershy. Tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fluttershy's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I tell Rarity? Oh, maybe not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rarity's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not telling Twilight. That's un-ladylike. But, maybe I can tell her I adore her mane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twilight's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I might tell Pinkie. Or... Maybe... I shouldn't. That might ruin our friendship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pinkie Pie's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we partied more and more, I realized how late it was getting. But I didn't say anything. They were having too much fun. And I had a plan. But I realized something. Rainbow Dash was fighting for Applejack's attention. Applejack wanted Fluttershy's attention. Fluttershy was trying to get Rarity's attention. Rarity was gushing over Twilight's mane. And Twilight was hanging with me. Maybe I wasn't the only one... But it randomly started pouring.

"Oh, girls! We have to get going!" Twilight exclaimed. I had to think fast.

"You will get soaked! Maybe you should spend the night..." I suggested shyly.

"I'm down." Rainbow Dash said, maybe a little too quickly.

"Great! I'll get us sleeping bags!" I said and bounced off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rarity's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no! If I have to change into pajamas near them they'll see the... Thing. I gagged out loud accidentally.

"Rarity! Are you sick?" Fluttershy asked.

I fake laughed a bit. "Heh, heh. No, darling. Just... Um... That repulsing object in the corner!" I yelled and fell to the ground with a hoof over my forehead.

"Ummmm Rarity?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Hmm? Oh, yes?"

"There's nothing there." She pointed out.

"Oh. Right." I said getting up and dusting off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twilight's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was strange. Something tells me Rarity is keeping something from us... I hope Pinkie Pie comes back soon. I can't wait to get our camping arrangements for the night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rainbow Dash's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the whole thing with Rarity was over, I scooted toward Applejack.

"Pssst."

"What?" She replied.

"Wanna sleep with me?" No! Wait! "I mean... Uh... Bunk with me? Or whatever?"

"Uhhhhh... Sorry Dash. I was Wantin to pair up with Fluttershy here." She said and put a hoof around Fluttershy's shoulder.

"Oh. Ok." I said looking away and trying to hide my disappointment. "If she says no, I'm always here."

"Thanks Rainbow."

"N-No problem." I said and flew to find Pinkie and help with those sleeping bags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fluttershy's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Applejack put her hoof around my shoulder, I tried to back away, but she was too strong. I whimpered and pulled with all my might. I don't know how, but I ended up falling over face first.

"Fluttershy! Are you alright!?" Applejack exclaimed, attempting to help me up. I glanced at Rarity, but she was looking at her hooves skeptically.

"Oh yes." I answered. Pinkie please come soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Applejack's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I attempted to help her up, but she just flinched away. I sighed and thought about Rainbow Dash. Did she really want to sleep with me? Why? And what kind of sleep? Sex or in the sleeping bags? I got kinda scared and excused myself to go to the bathroom. Oh, why did crushes have to be so complicated? I wish I was straight and not gay.