Chapter 3

Pinkie Pie's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Pinkie!" I heard Dashie say from behind me. I jumped up and whirled around.

"Oh. Uhhhh... Hi Dash."

"Where are the sleeping bags?" she asked.

"Oh, right here. There's only 3 though."

"Oh, that's ok. We can sleep with each other!"I glanced at her hopefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rainbow Dash's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's not what I meant! Wait... Does she look hopeful?

"Pinkie, why do you look like that?" I asked. I watched her eyes roam my body for a split second.

"Look like what!?" she screetched, knowing she was caught.

"I dunno. Why were you checking me out?" I asked again.

"Because... I..." she hung her head. "I'm a lesbian. I was going to tell you all... Really."

"That's ok." I replied. She sniffled.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes. Because I am, too." and all I know after that is our lips crashed together and we forgot all about the sleeping bags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twilight's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where are they? They left a bit ago, and this is getting uncomfortable. And then Rarity walked toward me.

"Twilight, have I ever told you I love your mane?"

"No, but you've told me you hated it a few times." I responded flatly.

"I was joking, darling. It's... Beautiful." Where did this compliment come from!?

"Thanks." I whispered.

"Would you like to bunk with me, dear?" she asked.

"Oh, sure." I responded. There goes my night with Pinkie Pie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rarity's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was rising! I had to think fast!

"Thanks, darling!" I yelled over my shoulder as I ran to the bathroom. I knocked, like a lady should, and barged right in. I watched IT bob around, then slowly go down. I sighed and tried to walk out of the bathroom casually, but everyone was curious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fluttershy's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did she really think we didn't know? Well... Maybe I was the only one who noticed... I decided to keep quiet. I had to concentrate on getting away from Applejack. She was bugging me so much!

"I think I'm going to help with the sleeping bags." I said and trotted away. I looked over my shoulder to make sure she wasn't following me, then I heard a terrible noise, kind of like a sucking noise... When I turned back around, I was faced with Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash kissing and squeezing each other's rear ends. I gasped and they broke apart.

"Oh, hey, Fluttershy. What brings you here?" Rainbow Dash asked. I just gaped. They liked girls, too!? Wow.

"Sorry Fluttershy!" Pinkie said, and giggled. I blushed, grabbed the sleeping bags, and rounded the corner. I heard them kissing again, and got jealous of them. I shook my head and walked away with the bags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Applejack's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was gettin the feelin that Fluttershy didn't like me. So I turned to look for Rainbow Dash. She said she was there... But just then Fluttershy walked back in and I was just so stunned by her beauty... I walked up to her and kissed her! Right there!