Paparazzi

I woke up and looked at my phone, 5:24. I put my clothes back on and woke Derick up.

"Get up. We need to go home before Niall thinks I'm pregnant."

"Ok. I am very hungover right now."

"Me too. Now get up." He got up and put his tux on. We called an uber and got in. I sat down next to Derick and laid my head on his shoulder. I started thinking about everything yesterday. I lost my virginity on prom night. I mean hey, I'm not pregnant! We pulled up at my house and we got out. We walked in and all the lights were off. We walked up stairs and into my room. I found a pair of Derick's jeans in the back of my closest.

"Here." I said handing him the jeans.

"Why are these here?"

"I don't know just put them on." I handed him the flannel shirt he gave me and I changed into shorts and a hoodie. I turned around as I slipped the hoodie on. Derick buttoned up his flannel shirt and smiled at me.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I said sitting on my bed. He sat down next to me. I closed my eyes and laid on his shoulder. I grabbed the remote and handed it to Derick. He put it on a baseball game.

"No." I said grabbing the remote from him and putting it on teen wolf.

"Hell no." He said grabbing the remote back.

"Well what can we compromise on?" We both sat there silent.

"Walking dead." We both said. He smiled and put it on walking dead.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Derick he's up." I said warning him as I heard footsteps. Niall walked in a few seconds later and we both looked at him.

"How was prom?" He asked.

"Good." Derick replied. Niall looked at me.

"I never got to see the dress."

"Oh, sorry."

"Can I see it?"

"On me?"

"I don't care. I just want to see it."

"Now?"

"Yes."

"Ok." I said with a fake smile. I looked at Derick and he just smiled wondering what I was going to do. I went over and grabbed my dress out of the closet. I held it up to show him and he stared at it. He walked over and grabbed it. He put his hand behind the fabric and saw it was see-through. He looked at me and I smiled.

"I love you dad." I smiled.

"Uh-huh." He gave it back to me and walked out. I looked at Derick.

"Do you think he's mad?" I asked him. He shrugged and pulled me onto his lap. I smiled and kissed him.

"Last night was fun." I whispered in his ear.

"Yeah. You're hot." He said kissing my cheek. He went to kiss me and I shoved him out the way so that I could watch Walking Dead. He looked at me and frowned. I smiled and watched tv. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we watched the show together.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"IIII loovveee yoouu." I said as the show ended.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Can you take me to Hot Topic, pleaaaaassseee?" I asked turning around to face him.