Day With Emma Or Not

"Derick." I groaned as two arms wrapped around me tightly. We stayed over at Niall's house so I could spend the day with Emma.

"Good morning." He said smiling and kissing me on the cheek. He pulled me closer to him and planted his lips on mine. "Smile." He whispered. I made a weird awkward smile with a double chin. He laughed. "Not like that." He mumbled. He placed his lips on my collarbone and bit down, trailing kisses to my lips. I blushed and bit my lips to try not and smile, but a huge grin escaped my lips. "That's what I meant by smile." He said staring at me.

"We need to get out of bed." I leaned over to check the time. It was twelve. I slowly climbed out of bed and grabbed some clothes I brought. They were light high waisted jeans, a grey shirt, a flannel, a beaded necklace, and wedges. I stripped down and changed. Derick stared at me the whole time like some weird perv.

"Creepy ass perv." I mumbled loud enough so he could hear me.

"I'm not a perv!" He said.

"Well you're acting like one." He got out of bed and stripped his pants off. He turned around and started awkwardly twerking. I laughed at him.

"Perv!" He said loud enough just so I could hear him.

"Whatever." I turned and walked out of the room and he slipped a pair of jeans on. I walked downstairs and saw Emma cuddled up with Niall on the couch as they watched Frozen. I sat down next to Emma and put some of the blanket she had draped on her onto my lap. I kissed her head.

"Sleep well?" I asked. She nodded and smiled. I smiled back. I looked over at Niall who was falling asleep. He liked the movie, but Emma watched it almost everyday. I put my hand on the back of the couch and tapped his shoulder to wake him up. He picked his head and and looked over at me.

"Thanks." He mouthed. I nodded and looked at Emma again.

"How's school going?"

"Good." She smiled.

"What's your favorite part?"

"Lunch." She responded with a huge grin.

"Learn from dad huh?" I said patting his stomach. He glared at me.

"You are far from fat don't look at me like that!" He smiled.

"So Emma," I said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Did you tell dad about your crush?" I whispered.

"No." She whispered back embarrassed. She turned away and looked at the tv. I nodded and turned to the tv as well. I heard footsteps and turned to see Derick walking down the stairs. I smiled and got up walking over to him.

"Hi baby." He said hugging me. I nestled my head in the crook of his neck. He turned his head and kissed my neck. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you." I said kissing him. I pulled back and walked into the kitchen Derick closely following behind me.

"I love you too." He said grabbing my hand. I smiled grabbing a water bottle. "Can't wait till we get home." He whispered smirking. His words sent a chill down my spine. I bit my lip trying not to smile. I held the cold bottle in my hands while I was frozen in place. He placed his hands on my waist walking me over to the couch. He set me down on the couch and snaked his arms around me. I stared at the tv blankly blushing.

"We'll stay a few more minutes then we'll um- we will- we'll leave." I stuttered getting really embarrassed. Derick smiled.

"Ok. I'm looking forward to it." He said kissing my neck again. I turned to Niall hugging him.

"We're gonna go out for a bit. Maybe we'll come back later. I love you guys. See you soon. Niall I am so proud of you for the song! I'll talk to you soon Emma. Love you." I said rushing. I kissed Niall and Emma's cheek. I grabbed Derick's hand and ran up the stairs. We grabbed our things and quickly walked down stairs and out the door getting weird looks from Emma and Niall. I sat in the car and shoved everything in the back seat. Derick did the same and leaned in. I put my hand on his lips to block him from me.

"No. Not now. Not here. Drive." I stated glaring at him. He frowned and started the car. I turned the radio on and he drove off.

He guys! I am so sorry I haven't been writing! I've just been busy with school and there is this really good book I'm reading called 'I Sleep Naked' by uniquelyxlarry Any way I'll try to write more on here! Thank you so much for reading! (Also I may or may not be working on a Luke Hemmings Fan Fiction)