Chapter 2 Taken Away

The fall leaves fell softly in the forest. The soft pounding of footsteps could be heard as a lone wolf ran. Talon was racing through the woods to relieve stress. She heard a noise to her right which made her skid to a stop, her black fur ruffled from the sudden stop. The noise of leaves crunching became closer, out of the colorful underbrush walked another wolf. It was a smaller wolf with a light brown coat and a streak of violet fur down the center of her fur.

"Is that you, Talon," the wolf asked shifting to her human form, she was a little shorter than her age group and had the violet hair; she had on a black shirt with a sweatshirt that had the Batman symbol on it: black skinny jeans and some black combat boots completed the look.

"Yeah it is. Did you need something Chromia," Talon answered sitting down and then shifting, shoulder-length black hair fell down her back tied in a low ponytail, a navy blue tank-top and lose black shorts adorned her body, leaning back against the tree; three scars visible on her right cheek.

"You're needed back in the pack. We have some visitors," Chromia stated making a face that said you know who's back.

The race back through the forest seemed short for the two she wolves, both not wanting to go back home to the problem there. Once they cleared a small bend on the path, they could smell the scent of intruding wolves. The whole pack was abuzz at the intruders. The humans visiting the pack that day looked around as the werewolves who were in an anxious state. A larger group of men came running into our pack.

"Do you know who's here," Talon asked a fellow pack member.

"Fang and his posse are back again. Along with the one that gave you the scars," she replied back; Talon then disappeared next to Chromia.

Fang and his group walked to the Beta of the pack and was talking with hi in soft tones. The Beta then turned to the pack", Someone go find Talon!"

"I'm here," Talon said loudly; the crowd parted to reveal the female werewolf.

Talon blushed slightly, not one to enjoy the spotlight. Chromia walked up, her colorful hair glimmering in the sun.

"What's this all about," she asked staring at the Beta.

"Talon is to come live in the pack she was meant to be in," Matt butted in.

Talon glared at the blonde who stared at her.

"Don't forget bub! You're the one who gave me these scars on my face," Talon snarled pointing to the scarred skin on her cheek.

Matt backed off, remembering that day. Other members of the posse either hung their heads, or laughed because they didn't know what happened.

"Idiots, don't laugh! That's Fang's sister," a shorter guy harshly whispered.

They shut up at that, starring at the girl who was supposed to go home with them. Fang came up to Talon and grabbed her left arm.

"Let go, Fang," Talon ground out," I'm not going anywhere with you."

The crowd booed Fang, but Fang still hung onto her arm. He started dragging her again. This time instead of letting him get a really good grip; Talon dropped to her right knee and kicked out Fang's knee that buckled from the blow. His grip lessened and Talon pulled out her arm. She backed away, checking behind her if any of the others snuck up. Seeing no one Talon did a sharp turn and sprinted away. There was shouting and howls coming behind her as she sprinted through the pack town. Chromia suddenly sprinted up beside her.

"What's the plan," Talon asked slightly turning to her.

"Why are you asking me? You're the one who ran," Chromia yelled back," Fine let's go to the old theater, but we have to get others to help us."

They mind-linked to their friends who met them there. The town around them was still in a shouting match with itself looking for Talon. Several friends were waiting there, some had transformed their ears, they perked up when they heard us.

"What the heck's going on," a shorter wolf asked.

"Autumn, calm yourself. The Eagle Peak pack is back, and they want Talon," Chromia stated.

"But enough. Soon they'll be here, so everyone transform fully."

Everyone did. There was a variety of pelts: gray, red, white, black, and tan. As soon as they did Fang and his group stormed into the theater. The slightly larger group started walking in a big circle, mixing their scents. Matt snarled.

"How the in the world are we going to find her with this con-jumble of smells," he asked, looking back at Fang.

"She has to be one of the black fur ones. That's her hair color, and she hasn't wakened the elemental. So search the black ones for a facial scars." Fang snapped, staring at each wolf as it walked past him.

Funny thing was, Talon wasn't even there. She had friends with the exact fur color as her, but she had left. Chromia insisted she go hide up stairs in wolf form. She did and waited. Talon heard Fang and Matt growl, and shrank back. 'He's really ticked' Talon thought shrinking back from the yelling.

"Talon! We already have Ice. So come out already," Matt shouted from below.

Talon jumped up at that. 'Jerks have Ice' she seethed running for the stairs. She heard a ruckus of growling, snapping, and howls. Talon got to the bottom of the stairs, not seeing, hearing, or smelling Ice. Suddenly a net fell from above, and four guys holding it down. She then felt a sharp pain in her side; Matt had injected her with something.

"It's a tranquilizer enhanced with silver. You'll be out for a while," Matt growled out.

They wrapped the net around Talon so she's not tangled, but not able to get out when she wakes up from the tranquilizer.

"Back to the pack home," Fang ordered.

"We have who we came for!"