2: Lesbians

Avianna

I follow Master into his lavish room and sit on the bed.

"Okay Avianna, go take a shower, and come out naked." I shiver at his words, but walk into the bathroom anyway. He is going to rape me again tonight, isn't he? I thought I didn't have to go through that tonight because of what I did to that new girl, Percy, but I guess I was wrong. I am truly sorry about doing that to her, but it's every man for himself in this household, I had to learn that early on.

The filth washes off me in waves as I wash my body and scrub my hair. I shave everything again, and then step out. I quickly dry my hair and wipe the makeup off my face, then make my way outside. I shiver as the cold air of the room hits me, he must have turned the A/C on. I walk over to the bed and snuggled under the covers, only to be ripped out of them by Master? 

"Did I say you could go to sleep, slut?"  My gaze drops to the floor and I shake my head. 

"No, Master." 

"Good, now lay on your back.  I want you to enjoy this, no fighting back or I'm taking you to the monthly party with Percy."  Another shiver traces down my spine as I think about their parties.  I've been to enough of those to know they're like hell.  "No cumming, or I'm going to fuck you until you can't stand."  He growls and positions his face in front of my entrance.  I let out a moan of pleasure as he starts to lick me, his tongue swirling around inside me.  He enters two fingers into me as he does this, which only increases my pleasure.  My back arches off the bed as I try and keep in cum, but after a few minutes of him doing this, it all releases into his mouth.  "You little bitch."  He hisses. 

He unzips his pants and shakes them off, then does the same with his boxers.  I tear slides down my cheek as he positions himself at my entrance, and slams himself him.   He grips my thighs and hips as he does this, leaving bleeding marks where his nails dig into me. My screams and moans travel through the room and pain erupts up my body, but then he stops.

"On your knees, whore." I crawl off the bed, each movement I make sending a dull throb throughout my body. He shoves his dick into my mouth and grabs onto my shoulders. I swirl my tongue around his dick, and soon he comes into my mouth. I swallow the disgusting liquid, and then start again. His tight grip on my shoulders and arms makes tears start to well in my eyes, but soon he's done.

"Alright Anna, we're done for the night, let's go to bed." He tells me, picking me up and gingerly laying me on the bed. My breaths come heavy as I lay beside him, trying to get into a comfortable position. With a smile, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his chest. He plays with my hair until we both fall asleep, snuggling together under the warm blanket.

Percy
Sunlight peeks through the window as I lay on the table, softly moaning. I've cum I don't know how many times and my pussy is torn apart and numb. A loud moan travels through the room as I cum again, and then Master walks in.

"You disappoint me, slave." He spits at me as he walks over. I whimper as he trails his hand down my stomach. "As punishment you're going to a party tonight with 3 other houses, where you will be sold to have sex in front of everyone, understood?" 

"But, I'm still a virgin, Master."  I stutter out. 

"Well, I guess we're going to have to fix that, aren't we?"  A tear escapes down my face as he unclips me from the bed and drags me out of the room.  "Let's go to my room, it can happen there."  He growls, dragging me along the hallway.  He throws me onto the bed once we reach his room, and I land next to Avianna.  She's naked, and has bruises covering her thighs and shoulders, and dried tears cover her face.  Master doesn't even glance at her as she crawls off the bed and leans against the wall, wincing at every move she makes.  She closes her eyes and hangs her head as Master unzips his pants and climbs on top of me.  Once he's fully on top of me, he positions himself at my entrance, and slams himself in.  I shriek at the top of my lungs and clutch the bed sheets, but all he does is laugh.  My back arches off the bed as he continues, holding tightly onto my hips and thighs.  It goes on like this until he comes inside me 3 times, and then he leaves me with Avianna.  I groan as I lay on the bed, and Avianna does too. 

"Listen, Percy, I'm sorry-"  Anna starts, but I cut her off.

"Save it, I understand that it's every man for himself here, and I won't hold a grudge." I tell her, smiling down at her. "Do you want me to uh, help you up?" I ask.

"Yeah, that would be a great help." I reach my hand down and pull her up onto the bed, until we're sitting next to each other, breathing heavy.

"Can I talk to you about something?" I ask, leaning my head on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess."

"I-I'm gay, and I guess I'm telling you because you're the only one I can talk to and-" But she cuts me off with a kiss. It starts out just a peck, but soon she wraps her arm around my neck, and her tongue enters my mouth. I interlace my fingers with her hair and pull her closer, playing with her tongue that's in my mouth. Her other hand reached down and squeezes my boob, making a moan escape my lips. She continues to massage my breasts as she kisses me through my moans. She slowly climbs on top of me and I take my hand out of her hair and squeeze her butt to pull her closer to me. She slides up my stomach and onto my face, where she turns around so she can still play with my boobs. I swirl my tongue around inside her, making her moan and arch her back. I swirl my tongue inside her until she reaches her climax and releases, and I do the same. She climbs off my face and lays in the bed beside me.

"I think I'm a lesbian too."