3: The Party

"Okay girls, time for your punishments!" Master shouts bursting into the room. He grabs us both with a smile and drags us out of the room and into the living room.

"Okay girls, do they're makeup."  Master yells at the girls in matching pink dresses. 

"Carter, do you want they're makeup to be heavy or natural?"  The girl purrs, hugging onto his arm.  So his name is Carter, I guess. 

"I don't care as long as it looks good and doesn't look cakey."  And with that he walks out.  A few boys stay, and don't wait to start messing with us.  One boy sits in front of us, telling the girl who's doing my makeup that's he's just watching.  But then he reaches and squeezes my boob, causing me to jerk back. 

"Okay, boys, get out."  The girl working on Anna yells as another boy rubs Anna's clit.  Anna and I breath out a sigh of relief as they leave, and they continue the makeup in quiet.  Once they've finished, they motion over to the couch, where black stilettos sit next to dresses that barely cover anything. 

"Sorry, but Carter said no underwear or bras.  We'll come get you in a few minutes."  The girls leave, and Anna and I stare at each other in astonishment. 

"I-is it bad?"  I ask, slipping on the little red dress. 

"I'm sorry Pers, but it is.  It's horrible."  I shudder, but sit down and put on my heels anyway.  Anna sits next to me, and rests her head on my shoulder.  I lean toward and softly place my lips onto her's, and she kisses me back. She wraps her hand around my neck and pulls my closer, and I slither my arms around her waist. Her tongue enters my mouth and explores it, she bites my lip as she pulls away. I sigh as I lay my head on her shoulder and she starts to play with my hair.

"I wish we had met under different circumstances." I say, taking her hand in mine.

"Me too, but we're going to get out of here together, I'm going to make sure of it." I smile up at her, and she smiles back. She starts to place her lips on mine again, but we got interrupted by the girls who did our makeup.

"Uh, hey guys. We uh, came to bring you uh, to the stage."  The brunette says looking at the ground.  Anna and I share an awkward glance, but get up and follow them outside. 

"Okay girls, just remember, do as the guys say, and look sexy.  The sexier you are the less they'll want to hurt you."  I nod and Anna does the same.  We're led out to the edge of the main entry way, where spiraling stairs lead down to a large crowd of horny looking guys.  A few are already fucking girls in the corner, and some are fully naked, watching for girls to fuck.  There is a large table in the middle of the two staircases, that I presume is the stage.  There's 2 poles on it and 2 beds, and in shelfs under it are sex toys and ropes.  I shiver passes through me and I look over at Anna. 

"How long do these things usually last?" 

"The whole weekend, usually."  A single tear escapes my eye, and Anna places her arm around me. 

"And here comes the main nentertainment, Persephone Smith and Avianna Howard!" Anna walks out with a smile and hand on her hip, so I follow her out.  She walks over to the far stairwell, but I stay at the first.  One waits for me to take my first step and then she starts too. 

"Okay, they're going to put on a little show before we get started with the sign up sheet!  Take it away Anna and Percy!"  Fear and adrenaline grips my stomach as I shakily walk onto the stage.  Anna walks onto the stage and toward the pole, and I mimic her actions.  We go through the motions, showing off our body as boys masturbate or harass woman in the audience. 

"Okay, time for the first sign-ups, Brian Sanders and Jason Clindine!  Remember everyone, we'll be doing an activity at the end to pick 4 people to work with Percy and Anna for anyone who didn't sign up!"  The loud voice calls through speakers.  Two huge guys walk to the stage with smiles, and push us onto one of the two beds.  The guy on top of me reaches down and grabs 4 handcuffs, a blind fold, noise cancelling ear muffs and a knife.  I shrink away from him as he climbs on top of me, and places my right hand onto the bed post with a hand cuff.  With a hungry smile, he does the same with my other limbs.  Then, he places the blind fold onto my eyes. 

"Have fun, sweetheart."  He says as he places the ear muffs over me.  I shiver as the cold knife is dragged over my jaw, and down my neck, until he cuts of my dress.  He trails his hands down my body, stopping when he reaches my area.  He rubs me a little, before entering two fingers into me.  A moan escapes my lips as he quickens his pace, and adds another finger.  I feel his warm breath at my entrance, and a wave of pleasure courses through me as his tongue enters me.  I hate that my body is reacting this way.  I hate that I'm enjoying this.  I hate myself for this. 

My back arches off the bed as I cum into his face, and he takes his time to lick me clean.  He doesn't do anything for a few seconds, but then I feel his head at my entrance, and I scream as he enters me.  I pull on my restraints as he continues to ram into me and my screams turn into moans of pleasure.  My hips buckle and my back arches off the bed again as I come again, and a ribbon of his cum enters me. 

~5 hours later~
There's a dull throbbing in my pussy as the second to last guy releases into me and leaves.  The rest of the guys went pretty much like the first, and doing that for 5 hours straight can really take a lot out of a person. 

"Okay everybody!  We have 2 last guys, and then we'll have a little group activity and then we'll take a break.  Hope everyone's having a good time!"  The crowd cheers in response, and the last people walks onto the stage.  He places the blind fold and ear muffs onto me again, and soon I feel something cold and smooth drag down my pussy.  Shivers go through me as he does this a couple more time.  But then, he suddenly brings it down.  I cry out in pain as he continues to hit me.  He lifts the ear muffs off me and yells:

"Count and beg for it slave!"  He hits me again and I stutter:

"O-one, please hit me Master!"  Anna's and my screams fill the air around us as the boys hit us over and over again.  After 50 hits, he climbs off of me and off the stage, followed by the other guy.  My blind fold falls off, and I can finally look into the cheering audience.  All of them are either fucking someone or masturbating, and cum covers the floor.  A sob escapes my throat as I look down at myself to find that I'm covered in blood, and that Anna is the same.  We both cry for a minute, before Master and the Second-In-Command lumber onto the stage.  They both drag a gymnastic looking bar, except that they have straps in all four corners.  Master lugs me off the bed and into the contraption, and Second-In-Command does the same to Anna. 

"Okay everyone, every girl come to the stage with Anna and Percy with a whip or cane.  And the boys crowd around them on the stairs or on the actual stage.  We're about to have some fun."