Prologue

Arthur Kerrington was a rich man and he was happy with his life but suddenly he was kidnapped by some people for ransom.His kidnappers left him tied up with a girl on an island until his family pays the ransom.

The girl fed him and took care of his needs.One night when he was all tied up in chains she came near him with not so good intentions.Arthur resisted, he wanted to resist.He was not one of those men who just sleep around.He had a fiancee and he was a very loyal man.He tried to resist but his body betrayed him.

He was hungry for the touch of a woman and when the girl touched him he lost it.He tried not to enjoy but he did.

With his hands tied up to his head, his head was resting on the shoulder of the girl.She zipped up his pants and walked away.

No kiss

Not a little peck.

The bile in his stomach rose to his throat.

How girls used to throw themselves over him.They could do anything for him and here he was,rejected and used like that by ...a maid.And not an ordinary maid,a maid for criminals.

What brought her here?

He ended up thinking about her.

Why is she working here?

Why she chose this life?

Immigrant 

Yes, she must be.

Only an immigrant could agree to do such crappy job. 

When it was daylight, he looked at the girl.She was pretty and a bit too tall .She was black like a night, pitch black eyes, dark long locks, she was so unique. There was not even an inch of fat on her body and her face showed no emotion or remorse.She did not felt anything for the guy she just ...rape...slept last night.She was just dead cold.But her most remarkable feature was her indifference, it was the indifference of a queen.

But at the night she came back to him and he resisted more.She got angry and slapped him but he controlled.She touched him down there but no, he was not letting her control him.She slapped him more and more.

She was disappointed and turned to return.

"I will do what you want but you will have to cooperate with me"

"They will kill if you try to run," She informed him plainly.

"They can not catch me if you help me"

But she left without a word and Arthur lost his hope to escape.

Next morning she came back and he did not resist much.Her hands ran over his body.

"Help me,"He asked her again.

"I have money, I will give you money," He told her.

She laughed with a great bitterness.And he could not comprehend anything.

As the days passed, they came closer and she untied him in the night.Arthur thought it was just his body that was reacting to a woman's touch.

One day she tied him and left in the boat to see his captors.She came back hurriedly.

"They will kill us both once they get money from your family" She untied his hands."We need to hurry up " and they left in the boat.She took some guns and bullets in the boat.

Their way passed through a narrow path which was covered by mountains.His kidnappers saw them running and shot.He shot back while the maid was rowing.Arthur ended up killing most of his abductors.All the others ran away.

They made it to the city and he called his family.They took them both to California.

One of the abductors made a video of the killing and he uploaded it at social media.Where Arthur Kerrington, the white billionaire was killing some poor fishermen.

Vera was working as a senator and his father was a presidential candidate for next election.None wanted any mess.

There was only one hope.

The maid 

What will she say in court?

Arthur was pushed by his family and Vera both, to ensure it that the maid speaks the truth.

He went to see her.

"I will give you money"

"I can help you to get your citizenship"

"Anything"

"Just name it"

He tried to tempt her.

"Just you" She replied and stepped closer.

She could see his jaws clenched but his breath was deep.She ran her hands over his chest and he looked away, closing his eyes.

"Only one condition"He spoke.

She squinted her eyes and smiled.

"Only if you let me kiss your lips"

"No" Her eyes became dead cold again and she stepped back.He left the room.