Chapter 6: Distillary

Alright new chaper!

Alright before this starts, I have a few things I want to say.

First of all, so sorry I haven't been writing, I've just been really busy. (Definitly haven't been trying to get every achievment in Dishonored)

Second, 100 reads! That's awesome! :)!

So, I'll stop stalling and let you start reading!

*Corvo's POV*

Emily grabbed my hand tight the second we appeared in the distillary.

I couldn't blame her, my first vist here wasn't pleasn't either. The thungs weren't the most friendly people I've ever met. But I'd made friends with them, and their leader, Slackjaw, was in my debt after I saved him from Granny Rags, who was a crazy witch, obsessed with the Outsider.

"Corvo where are we?" Emily asked, worry clear in her voice.

"We're at the Dunwall Wiskey Distillary," I said calmly. "They're friends of mine, don't be scared."

"O... Ok..." She said, clearly not trusting me on this one.

After what seemed like forever, we reached the main distillary, where Slackjaw was looking over the balcony over all his success. Since I'd last been here, they had struck it rich. Sokolov and Piero had givin them permission to sell the new plague tonic. Hundreds bought from them everyday. 

"Slackjaw?" I called out to him.

He turned, "Corvo, good to see you and the Young Empress!" He said, giving her a short bow. 

"We need your help, Slackjaw. The assassin Daud-" 

He cut me off, "The master assassin? I thought he left Dunwall.":

"I thought so too, but he's back. He led an attack on Dunwall tower." I said, telling him all I knew.

"Oh, who paid him off this time?" He muttered.

"No one." I said. Slackjaw's eyes shot open. I couldn't blame him. Daud was ruthless, but even he wouldn't just attack a home of royalty. Not without a large pay that is. For him to attack without pay was strange. 

"So you just need to stay here for a while?" He said back.

"Emily will have to," I said. "But I intend on finding out why Daud's come back. I want to know what he's planning. I still have my gear."

"Alright, I think we have some space. We have plenty of food and drink as well, so you don't need to worry about her."

"Thank you Slackjaw, take care of her." 

Slackjaw took Emily's reluctantly outstreched hand, and led her to the room she would stay in. I turned back toward the door, putting my mask on as I had so many times before. I had everything I needed.

All I needed to do was find Samuel.