Surprise !

Danni's p.o.v.

It was three in the morning and Mike woke me up. He was half awake and swayed while the bus was moving, he rubbed his head and sat next to me. I was confused amd slightly worried, he looked at me So Danni I was thinking about buying a puppy...for Crissi. I sat up and hugged him, Mike she will be so happy if you do. He smiled and told me that the puppy he's getting is a golden retriever.  I was over joyed, she absolutely loved golden retrievers when I told him he seemed even happier. He hugged me and went back to bed. I can't wait for tomorrow. 

Mike's p.o.v.

I had a dream and had to go talk to Danni about it. I told her that I'm getting Crissi a puppy in the morning, she smiled and told me that she loves golden retrievers. I was so happy I hugged her and climbed back into my bunk with Cris. I got up and throw on an anthem made hoodie, black shorts and my vans and made my way to the animal shelter. I wanted to talk to the manager about the puppies. When I got there she seemed a little taken back, she looked me over and gave a shy smile. I could tell she was a little scared by my appearance, I laughed and ask for a tour. She shakes her hear and we begin to walk, about half way down the hall I see a golden retriever and she reminds me of Crissi. I point to the dog and the lady laughs. Oh sir she's the runt I don't think you want her, if I wasn't in public I would have screamed. I look her dead in the eyes, I want the dog. She nods and says that I can come back later to get her. That'll be perfect.  I shake her hand and walk back to the venue. I call Vic and tell him what we're doing later and I could tell he was happy. The entire band is going so Crissi has to stay home.  When I get back we talk about the plan, when the girls finally wonder out of bed.

Vic's p.o.v.

Mike calls me and says he's getting Crissi a puppy tonight. I'm happy about it to be honest, I think it's a good idea.  Crissi would love it and so will we. When he gets back we talk about when and how we're going to get it, when the girls finally get up.

Crissi's p.o.v.

When me and Danni get up the guys get strangely quiet, it was weird but I don't care.  The day passes by and everyone is acting like a crazy distinctional family, which is what we are but then Mike and the guys walk up to me and Danni and tell us that their going out and will be back in about half am hour and that we have to stay on the Asking Alexandria bus until they come back.  I was pretty confused when Ben and Danny pick us up amd carry us into their bus. They set us down and we break out laughing. We sit down and scroll through their netflix, I pick pirates of the Caribbean. Danni and I fall asleep on each other half way through the movie. When I wake up Danni's gone and Mike's standing in front of me smiling like an idiot.  I stand up and he tells me I have to be blind folded before we go back to the bus. So he ties the bandana around my eyes and guides me back to the bus. He stops when we're outside the bus and then carries me in, in three...two...one and takes the bandana off my face. I look down and see an adorable little puppy sitting on the floor by my feet. I collapsed and started petting the puppy. Mike who's dog is this, he looks at me and smirks. IT'S MINE!  I shreak and hug everyone, Crissi this puppy was the runt so she tried to talk me out of adopting her,  but I took her because she reminded me of you.  His eyes were full of love nd compassion, Crissi I know you had a rough life but I want you to know that I love you and I will love you til the day I die. I feel a tear slide down my cheek as I get up and hug Mike.  I was so happy I just didn't know what else to say other than I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!  I've never been this happy.