Coming Home

Mike's p.o.v.

After two weeks Crissi is finally awake and she's finally coming home. Just the thought of my arms wrapping around her tiny waist as her bright red hair flows down her back makes me get all warm and fuzzy. Just as I look back up, her and Danni come running towards us. Her eyes lock with mine and we can't do anything but smile, we break our reunion and get on the bus. NEXT STOP SAN DIEGO, the driver yelled and we all cheered. I can't wait to be home again, before I sit down Danni pulls me to the back and hands me a bottle of tiny white pills. I look at the label then back at her. Her voice gets soft and says that there antidepressants and we have to make sure that Crissi takes them everyday.  But we also have to make sure that she eats more also, or else the pills will make her sick. I feel a lump form in my throat, trying to get her to eat more is going to be the hardest part. She simply nods, yeah. I know. But we have to, she sighs.  We stanf there in silence for what feels like forever and finally just walk out to sit with everyone else. 

Vic's p.o.v.

I got up this morning and immediately called Danni to find out if anything new has happened,  and to my disappointment there wasn't.  I sighed and hung up, I can't believe that she was in a coma. I wish that we could have done something,  I brush everything off and climb out of my bunk. I walk to the front and grab a cup of coffee when I remember that we're going home today,  so we were on the highway almost back to the hospital when my phone rings again. I pick up to Danni almost crying,  VIC SHE'S BACK!  She screamed in my ear, I was so so happy. I ran down the bus and shook Mike until he woke up, I smiled. Get your ass up, your girlfriend is back. As the words rolled off my tongue,  my brother hopped up and hugged me. Vic please tell me that this isn't some kind of sick joke, he rambled. I shook my head, no I'm serious. She just came out of it, she's awake Mike and we're almost there, he let go and layed down silently.  Doing nothing but smiling, finally things are going to be okay again.  We got to hospital and got off to get fresh air, as soon as we get off the girls come running out and into our arms. We all hug them and once again climb in the bus, finally we get to go home. San Diego here we come, I smile and kiss Danni. She smiles and pulls Mike into the back lounge and shuts the door behind them. I look at Crissi then at Tony.  He shrugs as a response to my confusion,  I lay back against the seat and stare at the television as cartoons continue to play. After about ten minutes Mike and Danni walk back out to join us.  Just as they sit down, we're shocked. Can someone make me something to eat I'm hungry,  Crissi questions. We all look at eat other and Mike jumps up, sure I'll make you chicken nuggets and mac and cheese.  Jaime and Tony laugh at the expression on her face, this is probably her favorite thing to eat. Crissi sits up and starts scarring down the plate of food that was placed in front of her, she smiles and lays down on Mike's lap. I'm so glad that the girls are back and our family is whole again.