I'd pay to see you frown

You wake up at eleven the next morning, and decided to see if Dan is awake. You punch his number into your phone, then text him.

'Hey. This is Y/N. I was wondering if you were still on for Starbucks today?'

'Of course! Does noon sound OK with you?'

'Yeah! See you then 😆'

You get up to get ready. You take a quick shower, then brush your hair. You weren't sure if this was a date or not, but decided to dress a little nicer than usual, just in case. You choose a short, black, short-sleeved dress, then your converse. You put your hair in a side braid, then did some makeup. Nothing much, just eye-liner, mascara, and lip stick. You then walk out the door.

Starbucks was only a block away, so you had made the decision to walk. You continue walking until you arrive. You see a nervous Dan waiting outside, looking everywhere for (you assumed,) you. You smile, then realize you're a couple minutes late. You jog to him. "Sorry I'm late!," you say, sighing. He lightens up as he sees you. "Its alright. I'm surprised I was even on time." You smile as he opens the door for you. "What a gentleman!" You say in a horrible British accent. He laughs at your failed attempt.

You get out your wallet to pay for your drink, but Dan beat you to it. "Aw! Thanks Dan!" You smile. He beams at you and you walk out of the shop. "Where would you like to go?" Dan asked. You shrugged. "I dunno! You're the London expert." You playfully push him. "Okie then. Well, I suppose we could go to the park, or London Eye. I guess London eye will be fun." He smiles. You raise an eyebrow. "Is that, like, a code for some secret organisation or something?" You ask. He grins. "Lets find out," he says, and starts walking. He sees your not following him, then grabs your wrist, dragging you with him. You blush slightly as you get dragged along. He was quite strong for someone who complained about being unfit. Whatever.

"Here we are!" He said, as you two arrived at the London eye. Your eyes light up as you turn the large corner to see a large ferris wheel. He smiles. "Whoa! Those are see-through!" You run up closer. He laughs, looking at you with happiness in his eyes. You grin.

You two spent the day admiring London from the top of the ferris wheel. You found yourself having more fun then you expected. Unfortunately, the day sped by much to quickly. Dan walked you home, much to your happiness. He smiles as you stand on your doorstep. "See you tomorrow?" He asks, saying it more like a statement then a question. "Tomorrow," you grin, nodding, then unlocking your door. As Dan starts to walk away, you run to him, thowing your arms around him. "Bye!" You say to into his chest, then walk away, leaving him in a state of shock as you close your door. He smiles, the turns away, walking home.

You sigh happily. Home. Time for tumblr, twitter, and sleep. You decide to get ready for bed. Once you finish, you brush your teeth then head into bed with your trusty laptop. You decide to log on to YouTube. Last time you checked, you had 6,000 subscribers. Forgetting that in Dan's video he told his danosaurs to subscribe to your channel, you were in a state of shock as you read your profile. 80,000 subscribers. This was unreal. You grin to yourself, then decide to read some of the comments.

Bad idea. Although most of the comments were nice and supportive, one caught your eye.

Buterrflyies: Loser. Needs to kill herself. Lol.

You sigh. You were expecting it, but you didn't think it would hurt this much. You decide to read the reply. You click on is to see it was from none other than Danisnotonfire. You smile to yourself before reading it.

Danisnotonfire: @buterrflyies shut up. People like you don't deserve to even watch people like Y/N. Y/N is amazing. I would pay to see her frown.

You smile slightly to yourself.