[03] - stormy skies

After changing out of her clothes and into the blue suit she had to wear, Tony and Susan who ad waited for her walked out of the room. Something moved out of the corner of Tony's eye and when she turned her head; she instantly rolled her eyes. Leaning against the wall outside the room was Johnny, trying to look natural but also very attractive at the same time. He looked up at the women and smiled, his eyes tailing over Tony's newly appeared curves from the suit.

"Johnny, what are you doing here?" Susan asked, looking at her younger brother. Johnny finally took his eyes off Tony to look at his sister.

"Victor came by and wanted to know where you were, he had to talk to you about something to do with the launch." Johnny explained.

"Oh. Alright," Susan looked at Tony and smiled, "I'll see you later then."

"Okay." Tony smiled back and watched Susan walk down the hall and out of site before feeling someone watching her. Johnny had started watching her again, seeming to try and figure her out, and Tony was starting to get a bit flustered with the way he was looking at her.

"We haven't been properly introduced, the name's Johnny Storm."

"Dr. Antonia Bradshaw."

Johnny smiled and started to walk the same speed as Tony who had made her way down the hall, "Antonia, wow that is beautiful. What is it, French?" This made Tony laugh and look at Johnny.

"Oh my god, that is so bad." She laughed. Johnny stopped walking at looked at the woman shocked.

"Bad?"

"'Is it French? ' If you want to try and butter a girl up, know what comes out of your mouth."Tony explained. She started to walk away again, leaving Johnny stunned in the middle of the hall before she turned around, "And FYI, Antonia is Roman in origin but I get it from my father's Italian side."

After turning the corner, Tony had left Johnny feeling confused and irritated. Usually that line works, I guess Big Ben was right, she is different than the other girls I go for. Johnny looked down the hall to where Tony had left him and took in a deep breath before letting it out, Just means I'm gonna have to try harder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shuttle launch was probably the most exhilarating and frightening moments of Tony's life, but it was worth it when the ship docked and the group of adults walked into the space station. Tony was trailing behind Johnny and Ben while holding her case filled with the samples for the experiment, trying to give Reed and Susan some space for whatever seemed to be going on with them. As they all walked out, Victor lead them into the station.

"E.T.A. till cosmic event, nine hours." He reminded the group. Johnny and Ben walked behind him, carrying cases for the astronaut suit Ben would be wearing later.

"If you're good, maybe next time Daddy'll let you drive." Johnny whispered to Ben, catching Tony's attention. She rolled her eyes and caught a glimpse of the Earth from their vantage point. The combination of the planet and of all the stars around it made Tony's heart speed up and made her smile brightly.

"You keep talkin', and there won't be a next time." Ben whispered back, getting his point across that he was very annoyed with the blonde man. The group continued until they were at the heart of the station, several corridors leading of to other parts of the structure.

"We can monitor the cloud's approach and observe the tests from here." Susan said as she came behind Tony, followed by Reed who was still looking around fascinated.