chapter three

chapter three || eavesdropping at its finest

Belle sat in her car waiting for Stiles to come out of another detention

Belle sat in her car waiting for Stiles to come out of another detention. She knew it was totally stalkerish but, hey, she was a girl on a mission.

Stiles voice suddenly filled Belle's ears. "Hey sorry, Harris literally just let me out of detention. Literally. And he had my phone the whole freaking time."

Belle shakes her head, she hates how Mr. Harris is so mean to Stiles. He's so innocent and adorable and always just wants to help, he shouldn't be treated so poorly.

"Well, we need to do something right now," the voice on the other line, which Belle recognizes as Allison. "They were asking me all these questions about Lydia and how she was bitten by Peter, and then they sent this guy out."

"Wait, what guy?"

"He was dressed as a Sheriff's deputy," Allison informs him.

"They're sending him to the station for Isaac."

"He was also carrying this box with something on it, like um, like a carving or something."

"What was it?"

"Hold on, hold on," Allison says, shifting her phone to the other shoulder. "It's in one of these books. Oh! Here it is, I'm taking a picture. Did you get it?"

"Yeah, wolfsbane."

"What does that mean?"

"It means they're going to kill him," Stiles whispers, unknowingly at the same time Belle did.

Stiles gets in his car and drives to the station, Belle doing the same. "Hey, did you slow him down?" Stiles asks Allison on speaker.

"You could say that," she says, smirking.

"Alright, well, uh I'm headed to the station right now."

"Okay, where's Scott?" Allison asks.

"Isaac's."

"Does he have a plan?"

"Well, uh, yeah but it's not a very good one," Stiles tells her. "And unfortunately, we don't have time up come up with anything better..."

📘

Belle watches Derek and Stiles in amusement.