chapter four

chapter four || i'm not normal

"Got'em," Stiles tells Scott before sitting at the table

"Got'em," Stiles tells Scott before sitting at the table. "I'll pick you up after work tonight and we'll meet at the rink, cool? Hey, hey? Are you even listening to me?"

Stiles follows his gaze to where Scott is staring. He raises his eyebrow as he sees he is staring at the girl who caught Erica. "Dude, you know you have a girlfriend, right?"

Scott rolls his eyes and glares at Stiles. "Yes, I do and I'm very much in love with her but I just want to know who she is? Do you know anything about her?"

Stiles thinks back to the time they talked in detention before shaking his head. "Not really, I mean I know she likes books?"

Scott gives him a flat look. "Yeah anyone can tell that, she always has her face in a book. I'm asking if you know her name or where she came from or anything about her at all?"

Stiles shakes his head. "Not really, she just kind of showed up out fo no where."

Scott gives him a look. "And you don't think that's suspicious at all?"

Stiles widens his eyes as he realizes what Scott is hinting at. "You think she's behind the murders?"

Scott shrugs. "She could be, it makes sense right?"

Stiles nods his head rapidly. "Yes, yeah, she suddenly comes out of nowhere and these murders start happening, no one knows anything about her, and lets not forget about that thing with Erica today."

Scott nods his head. "I'm thinking the samething."

Lydia slams her hands on the table. "What the holy hell is that?"

"Its Erica," Scott replies, he shares a look with Stiles and they run out together. They stand and watch as Erica gets in the car with Derek, she winks before closing the door and they speed off together.

Stiles turns to Scott. "Hey, I was thinking, maybe we should invite her?"

"Who?" Scott asks confused.

"The girl from gym, maybe we could talk to her, find out anything suspicious."

Scott nods his head. "Good idea, you should go do that."

"Me? Why me? I'm terrible with girls."

"So am I," Scott defends himself.