Love From a Thug

"Mya wake your ass up before your late for school."

"I'm up already dang ain't no need to yell all the damn time!" I said in a whisper.

"What the fuck you just say little girl, don't make me beat that ass today you know I don't have a problem with it either."

"I didn't say anything at all destiny." I said getting irritated.

"Yeah thats what I thought" she said something else but I didn't catch what she said....

Sorry for being so rude let me introduce myself. my name is Damya Johnson but I go by the name of mya. I'm 16 years old and alone. I have my foster mother name destiny Wilson but she's a bitch and complain about everything. She's a hoe and have different types of n*ggas in her bed. I hate living here with her. She don't even care about me and she always putting her hands on me. All she want is money(thats why she selling p*ssy.) I'm not sure where my parents are and I don't have anybody but destiny Soo....

Back to the story

Instead of going back and forth with this crazy ass lady I just went to my room And tried to find me something to wear. I picked out a hoodie that was all black with white letters that said "only god can judge me" with white skinny jeans and my spiked Tims. I headed to the shower when I bumped into destiny. She mean mug me and said

"Hurry up and get your ugly ass out my house, you in my way I'm tryna have company over and they always wanna look at your grown ass."

"If you stop being a hoe and try to settle down you wouldn't be having different men going in and out every night just tryna f*ck you " I mumbled.

I'm so tried of living with destiny and her bullsh*t. I got In the shower for 30 min. After getting out the shower my hair was curly and wet. "What I'm I gone do to my hair" I said to myself. I didn't feel like flat ironing my hair cuz that's gone take TOOO long so I just decided to put it in a messy bun with a black and white bandana. I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:43.

"Damn I'm gone be late!" I hurried up and brushed my teeth and took a quick look in the mirror.

"My parents must have been Gorgoues cuz they made a beautiful baby." I said smiling at myself. For me to be only 5'1 , thick(hour glass shape, cup size D) mixed with black and Latino with long curly hair and long eye lashes with hazel nut eye color , and Carmel skin color I can say that I'm beautiful.

I was headed out the do when destiny said "I hope you make it In time before it start raining cuz if it do and you ain't in school I'm not coming to get you so get to walking fast"

."I wish you would just be nice to me for once" I said with my voiced cracker a bit.

I can get very emotional at times but I can't let people know that I'm weak. I started walking and as soon as I got a block away from home it started raining.

"Well ain't this something!" I yelled in frustration.

I couldn't call destiny because she didn't pay my phone bill going on 4 months now so I guess I'm just stuck in the rain. I kept walking when I all black Mercedes Benz pulled up in the side of me.

"Where you going ma?" HE said. I looked straight and kept walking.

"Sorry but I don't talk to strangers."

"I don't have to be a stranger you could get to know me."

"No thank you I'm fine." He stop the car and put it in park and got out.

"What are you doing ?!" I was kinda scared. "

Look i know you don't know me but you shouldn't be walking in the rain just tell me where you need to go and ill drop you off, aiight ma?"

"Well it is raining kinda heavy I guess you could give me a ride but let me let you know something If you think you can put your hands on me or take me somewhere other than where I want to go ill beat your ass you got that?" I said with a attitude.

He chuckled and said "yeah ma I gotchu"

I can't lie but this boy right here was handsome. I don't like dread heads but damn he caught my attention. The way his dreads touch his shoulder and the way they flow when he turn his head. His tattoos going down his neck with tattoos on his arm and he is built. He was muscular but not big big. His skin color was a mocha and dark brown eyes. His swag was A1 and shoe game was on point. I couldn't help but stare!

"You know ma it ain't polite to stare" he said sounding cocky.

I started blushing "Sorry" I said In a whisper.

"You ain't gotta be sorry beautiful it's coo" he said while driving.

For a couple or minutes we was sitting in silence before he ask how old I was. "Well, I'm 16 but I'm turning 17 in 3 more months" I said all happy.

"Damn you only 16?!" He said surprised.

"Ummm yeah how old you thought I was?"

"Man I thought you was 18 ma"

"nope I'm 16, how old are you?" I said asking all curious.

"I just turned 19 a couple months ago."

Damn why he got to be 19. I guess he knew where I was going because we pulled up to my school. How did he know though! anyways he looked at me for a min before talking and said

"so we here" sounding disappointed.

For some reason that made me happy to know he didn't want me to leave.

"Well I guess I'll see you around?"

"Yeah I guess so ma but I didn't get your name beautiful."

"Damya"

"Ite beautiful my names is Davontay but people call me Von"

"it's been good meeting you Tay ill see you around"

"Who the hell is Tay"

"You silly!"

"My nickname not Tay it's Von beautiful"

"Well it is now" I said walking then turned around and winked at him then walked towards the school with a Lil twist in my hips cuz I knew he was looking at my ass..

Sorry for any mistakes

Vote,comment..!!!