Hard times (chapter 3)

Damya POV

Every since I got out of that car I've been thinking about him. it's like my mind is set on replay about him. Naw damya you can't fall too quick , your main priority is keeping your GPA above a 3.5 so you can get scholarships and get the fuck up out that house with destiny.Even tho I ain't have no real parents to tell me what was wrong and what was right I have common sense to know that the life I'm living isn't good and there's things out there that's better for me and ima work for it no matter how hard I gotta work. I swear I can't wait till that day comes when I walk across that stage.

Lately my grades been slipping. I got to stay focus on my work I'm to worried about when is the next time I'm gone eat and what bs destiny gone bring to me everyday.

As I walked through the school door, it's the same like everyday. There's couples sucking each others face off . Then you see the ratchets where they have they breast hanging out there shirt, ass showing from small shorts and I bet most of them got a yeast infection cuz them shorts so tight, and they weave stiff with different colors looking like a pack of skittles.

Lastly you see the wanna be thugs with they pants below they bottom, big ass screws hanging out they ears , big all white t-shirts , black or blue jeans with Gucci, Louie, Versace, belts on. If you ask me they all the same and look basic and have nothing going on for themselves. How do you brag and say you got money and Ish when the only thing you got on that's name brand is your belt buckle. see that's exactly what I'm talking about all these n*ggas the same and want to be what seems like a D Boy.

As I head to my locker I run into my Bestfriend my ROD, my ace and all ! We been through everything together.

"Hey honey where you been at ?! I missed you" Maria said with this puppy dog face

Maria is dominican stand at 5'3 with a small figure. she has hair that stops at the middle or her back with a hazel eye color. Her dad left her when she little so her mom is all she got. she more of a mother figure to me than the ratchet ass "foster mother" of mine

"Girl I seen you yesterday what is wrong with you?" I said laughing at her

"I just miss you why you don't come over like you use to moms been all In my ear like where my yellow child at!" she said sound irritated at the fact her momma alway bugging

" I just been going thru it. I'm so tried of living with destiny and all them guys she be having in her house" I said feeling a LIL hurt

"Look chica you know I'm here for you if you need any place to go you know you always can stay with me ,momma would love you to stay I would never leave you hanging by yourself you my sister"

"Thanks pooh ion no what id do without you but let me caught up with you later I don't want to be late for class again"

"Ok love you chica !"

"I love you too boo"

*later in that day*

School passed pretty quick. Right now I'm at my locker and all of a sudden I see my principal and 3 cops coming my way

"Omg wtf happen this time" I said to myself. This ain't the first time the cops came to the school for me over bs

"Hello can I help you?' I said as calm as possible

"Yes, is your mother Destiny Wilson?"

"Foster mother, why what's wrong?"

"Your neighbor called in a complaint around 8 am saying there was screaming as if someone was being beat and the screaming didn't stop. After we came to your house the door was wide open and Destiny was no longer there but blood was everywhere. We need to take you down to the station and ask a few questions"

....................
Sorry I haven't been updating lately I'm just going thru some things but !

Vote, comment and sorry for and mistakes