Moving

Kendall's POV
Hey, I'm Kendall and I'm 15, and I'm black & Italian. Today is moving day. If you're wondering I'm moving from Cali to Taylor Michigan. I don't want to go but gtg my mom is calling me.

Kendall- Yes mom!?
K's mom- come down here and help load the truck!

*down stairs*

I walked down stairs looking like my dog died.

K's mom- you better look like you want to leave.
Kendall- *fake smiles* better?
K's mom- Look honey I know you don't want to leave behind your school and all of your friends but you know why this has to happen.
Kendall- yeah I know you'll get paid much more and it would be more convenient but its just so hard to leave my whole life behind *eyes began to water*
K's mom- I understand but trust me it'll be worth it. You'll probably meet that boy you always talk about.

With that I just continued to load the truck then I thought about what my mom said... She's right i totally forgot that Jalen lives there. What if he goes to the same school as me *squeals*
My mom looks at me like I'm crazy then we get to the air port and I say my goodbyes to my friends.

Kendall- I'll miss you guys so much. *tears fill her eyes*
Autumn- I'll miss you soo much. *tears fill her eyes*
Ca'maani- I can't believe this is happening *tears fill her eyes*
All- *tears fall*

They hugged one last time and then Kendall and her Mom got on the plane.

As I'm on the plane I have my black studded beats a blanket and a pillow. I'm listening to "With You" by Partynextdoor & Drake while eating Doritos and drinking orange Crush soda. I dose off for a few hours then I get awaken by my mom

K's mom- come on we're here

I didn't say anything I just grabbed my things and got off the plane

K's mom- lose the attitude
Kendall- I don't have one *smart tone*
K's mom- you know what Kendall I'm tired of your smart ass mouth you know I didn't want to move here either but we're here so suck it up and act like you want to be here!

I didn't say anything back I just called our uber because my mom doesn't even know what it is she keeps calling it an expensive taxi.
As we were driving I made some snap chats captioned "I don't want to be here✌" , "missing them already💔" , "my mom doesn't know what an uber is 😭" , and "my crush is probably here" with the Taylor Michigan city filter.
We then arrived to this banging ass house I couldn't believe my eyes. I didn't think it was ours.

Kendall- If that was our house I wouldn't be as mad.
K's mom- it is.
Kendall- *excited* really!
K's mom- yeah , you know our house in Cali was a1 so I couldn't down grade.
Kendall- True that!

Jalen's POV
I'm upstairs playing 2k w/ tre and hear a moving van pull up (on the block hit the quan) so we take a look and this fine ass girl gets out the car.

Tre- yo bro she cold.
Jalen- chill bro I call dibs plus you have Siani.
Tre- ik, that's my baby girl 💘😊

I get on snap chat and see that "KingK" posted she's not famous or anything but she cold asf. I laughed because she said her mom didn't know what an uber was but then at the end I see that she was in Michigan and she said she might meet her crush I sent the looking eyes emoji.

Jalen- bro I think I know who the girl is.
Tre- who?
Jalen- her *shows a pic of her* p

Tre- she bad 😍
Jalen- ik

Kendall's POV
We unpacked and stuff then I went to see my bedroom and it was fye I had a bathroom and everything. My mom ordered pizza and I took a shower. After the shower I put on my PINK pajamas and went down stairs.

Jalen's POV
My mom yelled that she was going to greet the new neighbors.

J's mom POV
*knocks on the door*
?- Here I come hold on
J's mom- hey I'm Jessica I live directly across the street.
? - I'm Karlie and my daughter *yells* Kendall, just moved here from Cali.
Kendall- Yes mom? *realizes what she was called for* oh hello.

*after convo*

Jalen's POV
*dinner*

J's mom- the neighbors are nice and I think you'd like her daughter jalen, she's pretty.
Tre- jay bout to have a gf *peppy*
Jalen- chill iont even know her...I think.

*after dinner*

I went upstairs in my room and layed down until my eyes got heavy and I drifted off.

Kennedy's POV
After eating I went upstairs and I brushed my teeth then went on sc and saw that jalen watched and snapped me. It wasn't a surprise that he watched it because it often happens but he never sent me a message. I read it and he put the looking eyes emoji. I wasn't sure was he asking who my crush was or where I lived lol. So I sent back "wym" then drifted off to sleep.
-
-
-
-
-
-
*Morning*

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I rubbed my eyes then stretched. I got up went into my bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face then I started to walk down stairs. "Are you hungry?" My mom said "yeah" I said she then made my plate that consisted of cheese eggs, blueberry Waffle's, bacon, and orange juice. "Thanks mom" I said "your welcome" she replied.
"Are you going outside to explore today?" She asked concerned "yeah I should find some friends to go to school w/ tmr" I said while stuffing my face.

*after breakfast*

I went up stairs, washed up and started to get dressed. I put on some grey sweat pants, a white loose crop top, and some Nike slides. I was feeling lazy today. I put on some perfume then grabbed my phone. "I'll be back before 9:00" I yelled to my mom "alright be safe" she yelled back from up stairs.

I grabbed my basketball because I didn't just want to walk around looking stupid so I then found a court at a park and started to shoot some hoops. I saw these girls walking towards the court without a ball so I knew they were coming for me. "Hey" the short one said "hey" I replied "are you new around here?" The tallish one said "yeah, I just moved here from Cali" I said " Cali?! Why did you move to this dump from Cali? " the average height girl said " because of my moms job & stuff" "wait what are y'all names?" I said with a chuckle.
Short one- I'm Siani
Tallish one- I'm Jada
Average height one- and I'm Kierra
Me- well I'm Kendall
Siani- what school are you going to?
Me- Hoover High. What about y'all?
All- us too! *excitedly*
"Really?" I said *phone ringing*

*phone convo*

Me- yeah mom?
Mom- come home we're going to the mall
Me- okay I'll be there in 10

*phone convo over*

"Well that was my mom and I gtg clothes shopping for school so I'll see y'all tmr..." I said. *in union* "see you" they said.

Jalen's POV
I saw that "kingk" replied so I swiped the messenger bar and she said"wym?" I lows forgot wht I was talking about but then I remembered and typed "where do you live in Michigan?". After 5 min she replied "Taylor, why?" Then I replied "oh b/c I live there too and was wondering if that was you that I saw with the moving truck" and she said "ohh I guess so , did your mom stop by my house ?" "Yeah" I said "then I'm pretty sure im the one 😂" she said. I laughed then replied "hopefully 😏" she just read it and I went to bed.

Kendall's POV
*after mall*
So jalen finally replied and we had a whole convo *geeked up* from what he said last I think he might be in to me 😎...but it's my first day at hoover high tmr so I'm about to go to sleep. *wonders* what's hoover high gonna have in store for me. ✌

A/N
So this is my first story and I feel good about this one... Don't forget to vote & add to your library! I have a lot more coming
BTW I was serious about jalen watching my snaps at first I was like "omg" now its like I'm used to it so I don't tell the world 😭

Sincerely Mii💋