Petty Betty

Kendall's POV

*morning*
I woke up out of no where and I was laying on jalen. So I gently got up trying not to wake him and decided to make breakfast for all of us. As I was getting all the supplies and ingredients together, which was kinda difficult being in someone else's house, all of the girls woke up and helped me make breakfast. We made pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausages, french toast, and fruit salad so everyone could just pick from what they wanted. As I was clearing off the counter I felt warm hands snake around my waist.

Jalen- Good morning baby girl 😍*kisses my neck*
Me- G-good m-morning
My neck is sorta my weak spot so yeah.
The girls- eh-emm.
Jada- When did yall start going out? *confused*
Me- last night *smiles*
Siani- where was I when this happened? *confused*
Jalen- yall all was rocked tbh
Me- yeah yall was out like at 7
Kierra- damn that's hella early. See I can't do that scary movie shii *Spanish accent*
Siani- *grins* you da one that said "can we watch a scary movie?!"
Kierra- now just bring up the past..

We all stared laughing then the boys woke up and we all ate.

Tre- that food was bomb
Me- No need to thank me
Siani- yeah don't thank her cause we all pitched in
Me- like ard *rolls eyes*
We started laughing then Malak said we should go to the mall so we washed up and got dressed *outfit in media* . Jalen called an uber and we rolled out.

*At the mall*

Jalen's POV

Kendall- ooo jalennn let's go to foot locker *pulling me to the store*
Me- You want to get matching shoes?
Kendall- yeah and then we can get a matching outfit!
Me- your so cute *pecking her lips*
Kendall- I'm serious tho *straight face*
Me- anything for you bbg *kissing her*
Kendall- *pulling away* you like to kiss me a lot *giggles*
Me- you want me to stop?
Kendall- no, I was just saying
Me- good because I wasn't going to stop anyway *kisses her again*
Kendall- okay yes I want you to stop
Me- okay fine...

Kendall's POV

Me- can you call Tre to see where we going to meet up at after we're done?
Jalen- .....
Me- Jalen!
Jalen-......
Me- I'll do it myself then *attitude*

*phone call*
Me- hello
Tre- wassup
Me- nothing I just wanted to see where we meeting up at since your brother want to be petty
Tre- what ha*gco by himself* never mind but at the food court.
Me- ard thanks

*phone call over*

After we bought some more stuff and jalen was still being petty and not talkin to me we went to the food court

Me- umm can I have the burbon chicken with Lomaine. Jalen what do you want?
Jalen- *talking to the register lady* can I have shrimp fried rice no veggies and 4 wings with extra soy sauce.
I just walked away and sat at the table on my phone. The rest of the squad came up.

Siani- Where's jalen? What's wrong?
Me- idk and he being petty
Siani- why ?
Me-idk he just acting stupid

Jalen sat down across from me.

Tre- Why you being petty bro?
Jalen- cuz she over there acting like she don't like me and shii.
Me- because you want to keep kissing me like damn nigga can I have some space?!
Jalen- yeah you can have all of the space you want cuz we're done!

When he said that I legit broke into pieces. I really like him but he jus...idk.
I just looked at him with my eyes beginning to water. I don't like for ppl to see me cry so I ran out.

Jalen's POV

Jaden- you didn't have to go that far bro.

I knew I was wrong so I didn't say anything and ran after her but she wasn't anywhere to be found. I tried calling her and texting her but I think I really fucked up. I can't let our relationship end because of some petty bull.

We all left and the car ride was dead silent until...
Siani- you really ain't have to say that like you went to far
Me- okay Siani!
Tre- aye bro I know you going through some shii but don't talk to my girl like that
Me - stfu yo
Tre- the fu*gco*
Siani- chill Tre he good

We got out the car

Me- yeah you better get ya boy
Tre then socked me and we started throwing them jawns until Malak and Jaden broke it up.
Tre- he always talking shi like he won't get beat tf up!
Me- beat up? Nigga where? I just dicked ya shit, you lucky Jaden holding me back.
Tre- naww Jaden let him go he thinks he tough
Siani- chill man yall brothers

After that we thought about why we was fighting and realized it was stupid so we just went home. I can tell it's still some beef between us but not really.

Kendall's POV

I called an uber home and went straight to sleep.

A/n
Was that a good chappie?
It was short but stay tuned and don't forget to vote!

Sincerely, Mii💋