Talk

Kendall's POV

I got awaken from the bright ahh sun. I clicked the power button on my phone to see 10 missed calls and 22 messages. All of the calls were from jalen and the messages were from squad and jalen. I just sat there thinking if I should call him bc he really hurt my feelings.
I got up, brushed my teeth and took a shower just to put on my PINK pajamas bc I'm def not going anywhere today. I just texted everyone else except for jalen letting them know I was safe. I was thinking about jalen and I just started crying. I then heard my mom call my name.

Mom- Kendall!
Me- yeah maa?!
Mom- You have a visitor!
Me- *sniffing* okay

I wonder who it could be. I put on my slippers and pushed myself down stairs to see jalen at the door. I turned around.

Jalen- Kendall wait,
Me- Why?, so you can dump me again I don't think so*continues upstairs*
Jalen- *follows me*
Me- What do you want?
Jalen- To talk...I just want to talk
Me- *rolls eyes*

I can admit that I am so missing his lips... what am I saying Kendall get a hold on yourself.

Jalen- I'm so sorry for what I said to you and how I acted. It's just that I dont like being pushed away from the ppl I love and I really hope we can be a thing again bc I really like you and I haven't had these type of feelings for anyone else. Your the first girl that I tried to get back. I wouldnt do that if I didnt think you were worth it bby girl. *grabs my waist*
Me- and I'm sorry for pushing you away I just don't want you to think I'm some type of girl that will just give it up anytime bc I'm the total opposite...your the first boyfriend I actually really liked
Jalen- so we're together?
Me- *kisses him slowly* what do you think?
Jalen- I'm gonna take that as a "yes daddy"
Me- *laughs* In your dreams *pushes him playfully*
Me- brb

I went downstairs to get a Starbucks frappichino bc I'm hungry and I grabbed some cheese doritos then I went up stairs to see jalen laying in my bed laughing at the TV. I climbed in bed next to him and was drinking my drink while jalen was just staring at me.

Me- you want some?

Jalen- no your just really beautiful and I like looking at you is there a problem?

Me- not at all 😊

Jalen- *reaching over me* but I so want some doritos

Me- fat ass

Jalen- *stuffing his face* no you have a fat ass 😍🍑

Me- chill my booty flat *bends over to put drink down*

Jalen- *smacks my butt* if is was flat it wouldnt move

Me- now why tf would you just do that *in pain* now rub it.

Jalen- *excited* you don't have to tell me twice

Me- shit I didn't think about that.

After that we just took a nap then went for a ride with my mom to the market. We got a whole bunch of snacks and when we got home my mom went to some job dinner with jalens mom so we ate our stuff and just watched some movies and cuddled. I really have love for this boy.

Jalen- I love you ❤ *kisses my forehead*

Me- I love you too ❤*lays on his chest*

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
This was really short but stay tuned, vote, and add to your library!

Sincerely, Mii💋