Part Nine: A Coach's Warning

Coach Mary's POV (Whole Chapter is in Coach Mary's POV! Also - This POV was Kinda Hard):

To Annie, I said, "We're going to have a chat. Let's go over to the vault area." To the rest of the coral girls, I said, "You girls get in a circle and stretch or do some push-ups or something. I'll be back in a second to assign new events to practice."

Annie and I walked across the gym to the vault area. We stood on the runway.

I asked, "Why do you feel the need to hurt Katie? Why do you feel the need to laugh at her when she falls? Why, Annie?"

"Well... We're just in... We're in a disagreement right now and I'm just... I'm really confused. I'm having... I'm just having mood swings," Annie replied, obviously lying.

"Look. I don't care if you're stressed, confused, or whatever. STOP taking everything out on Katie, though. If you hurt her, yell at her, or anything else that's negative at Katie, I'm going to have a long meeting with your Mom, you, Katie, and Katie's mom. Yes ma'am?"

Annie mumbled, looking down, "Yes... Yes ma'am."

"Julianna Grace. Look at me and speak clearly, please."

Annie looked up. "Yes ma'am."

***Sorry about the short chapter! I really wanted to update this so yeah xD***