Prologue

"Daddy?" Her small voice asked. The little blonde haired girl sat in her fathers lap, listening to him read her her favorite fairy tales over and over again.

"Yes my princess," he asked, kissing the top of her head.

"When will I meet my prince?" The little girls voice was soft and sweet, still so innocent. She was barely eight, but that was one of the many things that she looked forward to in life.

"When the time is right, the moon goddess will bring you and your prince together. But for now, you're my princess," he said, and the little girl let out an angelic laugh as her father began to tickle her.

"Daddy stop," she squealed, trying to push her fathers hand away from her her sides. Her father did stop, but his entire body went rigid. "Daddy?" She asked softly, gently shaking his shoulder.

Suddenly he was alert and grabbed the little girl tightly in his arms, gathering his wife and her twin daughters. "Rogues are attacking. We need to get you guys to the safe house," he said, leading his family down to the basement.

He went into the storage closet and pushed aside a stack of bins, revealing a metal door that he quickly unlocked and pushed his family inside. "Follow it until the end of the passage. It leads to the safe house," he ordered to his wife.

She nodded and pushed her two daughters in, not even waiting for the little girl clutching to her father. "Daddy don't go," she begged softly, large tears running down her cheeks.

"Go with them. I'll see you soon," he whispered, kissing her forehead before placing her in the passage and closing the door, concealing it again before heading back upstairs to join the fight.

The little girl hurried to catch up with her step
mother and sisters, not wanting to be left alone. The safe house door appeared soon, and the little girls step mother pounded on the door, demanding to be let it.

The other mothers in the pack despised the beta female and her daughters, but reluctantly let her in to save the betas daughter. They all cared for her strongly, and knew that they had to protect her. It was the gut feeling that their wolves gave them, but it was hard not to care for the sweet little girl.

Hours passed and no one had heard anything from anyone. All the mothers sat timidly, waiting to hear anything from their mates and other loved ones. Finally the luna gasped and her heart flew to her chest on what seemed relief. Happiness fluttered across her face, and then it looked heartbroken. The little girl liked at the luna, wondering what she had heard, just like everyone else.

But the little girl wish she hadn't heard the news, because her father had died and she was now in the hands of her stepmother.

That was the day that the little girl became a little Cinderella.

Ayee what's up people!

So this is just a sneak peak of my next book! The first two chapters will be updated on January 1st at noon, central time. After that I will try my hardest to upload a chapter every Sunday at the same time but obviously life might get in the way and if I start slacking off on school work I will need to focus more on that then.

I hope you guys are ready for this story to start though! I am!