Jealous

"What's your deal?" Layla hissed "N-nothing I just..." "Do you know who I am?" "L-Layla" "and what's my groups name?" "Howlers" "The Howlers are a very popular group here at this school, and we get whatever we want" "W-what does t-this have to d-do with anything" "I know what your doing and take this as a warning," With that Layla picked up Pheonix by the collar of her jacket and punched her. "speak of this to anyone and the same thing will happen" she said and left. Pheonix stood back up holding her arm against her cheek. "What happened?" Lukas asked noticing how Pheonix was covering her cheek "Uh I-" she saw Layla from the corner of her eye ",fell down when I went with Layla"
AT HOME
"I think I'm in love" said a love-struck Gill. "Really! Who? Spill!" Maya said. "Layla" he answered. "Oh.. her" Pheonix said remembering their "talk". "Is something wrong with that?" he asked. "N-no no no no! Not at all! Just out of all the people you could've said... You said her." She quickly said. "Pheonix don't you think your being a bit... over-protective?" Maya asked "Huh?" "Well yeah. Almost everyone has someone they care a lot about. Since Gill didn't before he could spend more time with you. Now that he does your acting kind of... well jealous" "Jealous? No it's just she's from another team" "Petra is also technically from another team" "Well Petra's different I know her better than Layla" "You can get to know Layla..." "You know what? I'm just going! You guys don't understand me anyways!" Pheonix said as she went upstairs and locked herself in her room.
"May I come in?" Lukas asked as be knocked on Pheonix's door. "Fine..." She said closing up the book she was reading. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing." She responded rather angrily surprising Lukas ",sorry it's just been a rough day" "Pheonix..." Lukas said in a iknowsomethingiswrongtellmenow tone. "Nothing gets past you huh? Well I didn't fall when I talked with Layla" she said not wishing to continue. "What really happened?" "W-Well she g-got me f-from m-my collar a-and p-punched me" Pheonix said holding back the urge to look behind her to see if Layla was there. "Why didn't you tell us?!" "She told me not to if I did she said it'd happen a-again" "We have go tell the others" "NO! If it becomes more of a thing I'll tell the others but let me do it" "You and Petra are alike. It's as if you were really sisters" Lukas said and left.