What's This Feeling?

"wake up wake up its time to go to school woo" Pheonix said with no emotion in her voice. "Woah dude are you okay?" Maya asked. "I just had a tough night. Couldn't sleep" she answered yawning. "Oh". " I'm just going to splash water in my face and wake up Aiden" Pheonix said as she headed towards the bathroom. "Well at least my cheek is getting better..." She said looking at herself in the mirror. As she exited she sent towards Aiden's room and splashed water on his face. "IM UP IM UP JEEZZ!!WHY THE HELL IS THAT WATER SO COLD!!?" Aiden said wiping off the water on his face. "Just cuz we started school doesn't mean the pranks will stop" Pheonix laughed, she always enjoyed pranking her friends although she's usually accompanied by a certain someone.
A Couple Minutes Later
"Ya guys ready?" Pheonix said in her usual jumpy, cheery, energetic voice. "Why are you girls so confusing with you sudden mood switches" Aiden said surprised by her sudden mood change. "What's with the mood swings are you on your-" Maya whispered to Pheonix "Maya.shut up. Now. Please. And to answer your question no." Pheonix randomly said embarrassed, her face 20 shades of violet. "Pheonix do you have a fever or something?" Lukas said touching her forehead. "I'm fine. Just Maya could be a little too much sometimes" she replied, which earned her a chuckle from Lukas who knew what she meant. ",Oh come on! I thought at least you would be more adult-ish!" (A/N I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm dying right now! XD).
At The School
"Looks like we got here early" Aiden said. "Well atleast she isn't around" Pheonix muttered to herself. "Who?'' asked an all too familiar voice. "HithereLayla! AlsoifyouwerewonderingwhoIwastalkingaboutitwasoneofmyfriendscuzItotallywasnttalkingaboutyou" Pheonix said really fast to the point where no one understood her. "Oh hey Layla mind if I speak to you for a moment? You guys go ahead I'll catch up later" Gill said. The rest of the Ocelots left including Pheonix who was recalling the last phrase Gill said. Last time she heard that phrase it didn't end well. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't notice she bumped into someone which caused her to drop her books.
"Sorry" she said embarrassed bending down to get her books. "Don't apologize I was the one who wasn't watching where they were going" said the guy helping her pick up her books. "Heh thanks" she said rubbing the back if her head, she then noticed it was the same guy she bumped into last time. "Hey Terris" Maya said to the guy. "You know him Maya?" "No duh, he's my cousin" "Oh" "And I'm guessing your that, in his words, 'cute, clumsy little girl' who bumped into him twice?" Maya said smirking. Pheonix made some weird noise similar to that of a dying bird blushing not knowing how to respond to compliments. "I didn't say that!!!" Terris said also blushing. Meanwhile Maya was laughing at their reactions. "Ahem, Anyways I have to go to one of my classes room A4" Pheonix said clearing her throat and speed walking go her class.
After School
"You guys ready to go?" Pheonix said standing near the dismissal gate. "I can finally leave this prison" Aiden exclaimed. "Well someone doesn't like school..." she muttered under her breath. "Pheonix let's face it. You and Lukas are the only ones who actually like school." Maya defended. "What's up Gill you've been quiet this whole time" Pheonix asked completely changing the subject. "I asked her out" he said grinning. "And the dork has finally gotten someone" Aiden said.
Later That Day In Pheonix's Room
"Hey Pheonix mind if I come in?" Maya asked knocking on said person's door. "It's our room why are you asking?" she replied laughing a bit. "I don't know. Also why did you go to the room right after coming into the house? You rarely do that" Maya asked curiously. "I don't know I just feel, weird" "How?" "Like I'm happy that my best friend-" "I thought I was your best friend" "You ALL are, anyways, I'm happy my best friend got a date but I feel strange" "Still not telling me that feeling" "I feel worried" "Why?" "I can't tell you, you won't believe me anyways" "Are you mad at me?" "What? No! Just- gahhh! What did this conversation end in?" "It ended in you being in a mess if emotions" "That was very helpful Ms.Obvious" "Thankyou Ms.Sarcastic" they both started to laugh after that. "I think we should go to sleep it's past 9" Pheonix pointed out. "Ok" Maya replied (A/N bunk beds FTW XD). "Well what to do about this..." Pheonix sighed to herself as she stared at a box she was supposed to give her 'prank bud' after school. "I could maybe give it to him tomorrow..." She said as she finally drifted into sleep

I half died of laughter writing the 2nd paragraph XD