Race Starter

To Ji Suk Jin: How do you feel when the members tease you about how bad you are at the games?

At the start when we just had Running Man, I would have thoughts like "How dare they tease me", or "they are so disrespectful!" To be honest, I even had thoughts of quitting the show.

As the weakest member, I feel sad most of the times obviously :/ But then, as the time goes by, I don't feel anything anymore as I have gotten used to it after six long years. Sometimes, I even feel happy when they tease me as I get the spotlight and the attention is on me! But don't worry, I will work harder in Running Man now and not let all of you fans down!! Fighting!! :)

What is it to be the race starter? Is it fun? Or embarrassing for your character on Running Man?

Being the race starter means that I am always the first to be eliminated during the races, and it has gotten so often such that the race only "officially" starts after I'm out. This "Race Starter" has also been an image for me on Running Man, and I believe I always try hard not to be eliminated first, but luck is never on my side. *laughs* It sure is also embarrassing, but I believe it brings much laughter to the audience, and I don't see any harm living up to the reputation of the "Race Starter"!

It's not easy being the "Race Starter" too!! :3

Signing off,
Impala Suk Jin

A/N: sorry for the long hiatus, and I hope that you guys would continue to support this book by voting and commenting!! Thank you!! ^^ Don't forget to ask questions too!! :D