Chapter FIVE: Welcome to the Vongola Mansion!!

Tsuna sighed as he signed the last paper he's holding and got up from his seat to stretch as Gokudera and Yamamoto enter his office holding cups of coffee and cocoa and a tray of Marzipan cookies.

"Oh,Tenth!! You're finish!!"--Gokudera said as he place a cup of hot cocoa down in his Boss's table.

"Ahahaha,why not take a break and have a snack?"--Yamamoto

"Thanks,Gokudera-kun,Yamamoto.Can you wake up Enma so he can eat too?"--Tsuna said as he pick up his cup and cock his head towards his sleeping best friend.

"Sure!"--Yamamoto said as he place Enma's cup of cocoa down the red-head Boss's table and shake the sleeping latter.

"After this,we'll join the others down stairs. Which reminds me,Gokudera-kun,how is everyone doing? Hope they're not destroying anything."--Tsuna asked,worry is evident in his voice.

"The girls got tired and went to sleep in the guest rooms,the guys are still packed up in the entertainment room. Chrome, Kyoko, and Hana are in the library. Lawn-head,Pineapple-head and Tonfa Bastard are in the training room."-- Gokudera

"Hmm.. Be sure to remind me to check the training room later."--Tsuna

"Yes,Boss."--Gokudera

After a few more shaking,Enma wake up and join the others. It took minutes before the group went downstairs to the main floor.

"Attention,everyone!! Please return to your respective seats now,were about to enter Italy. In 1 hour and 45 minutes we'll land in the Vongola Main Airport!!!!!"--Bernardo announced,causing for the students who are at the entertainment room,rush to the main floor.

The girls woke up after hearing the heavy footsteps of the boys and rush to get ready. Kyoko,Hana and Chrome head straight to the main floor. Ryohei,Hibari and Mukuro also went down to the main floor.

"Whooo!! Finally!!! We're here!!"--Daisuke said as he stretch his arms.

"I've got so carried away that I didn't notice the track of time."--Rukio said as he look at his golden watch

"My eyes are swelling. I need a lot of sleep."--Osamu said

"Ugh..my whole body aches."--Rukika

"Please buckle up your seatbelts!!"--Felincia said as the whole class was properly seated.

"Hey guys,where's Nezu-sensei?"--Miyuki

"Oh,right... Now that you mentioned him..I haven't see him this whole time."--Kaizen

"Ah,your teacher is in the medical room the whole time. He said he's afraid of heights and couldn't stand properly and mentally, so we just lay him in bed."--Felincia

"Nezu-sensei is afraid of heights?!! That's too lame!!!"--Osamu mock making the class roared in laughter.

~Sicily,Italy~

~After 1 hour and 45 minutes,the airplane touch down the Vongola Private Airport where 4 limousines and men in suits are waiting.The students rush outside the plane and was greeted with a sight to behold.~

"WHOA. THIS.IS.ITALY?!!!"--the class burst while mesmerizing the sight before them.

A man in early 20's step forward and bowed.

"Welcome,dear guests!! I'm Menandro,the Vongola Security Department Head and me and my men will escort you all to the Vongola Mansion."--the man said as he snap his fingers. Immediately, the men in suits open the limousine doors and the students race and quarrel before entering inside.

Tsuna and his guardians as well as Kyoko,Hana and Reborn board the last limousine which is Menandro himself will drive.

"Seems like you're expecting something to come,Decimo."--Menandro said as he drive