Chapter TWENTY ONE: The END of the Class Trip and back to Japan (Final Chapter)

Clicking of heels,sounds of shoes against the ground and slow racing of luggage fill the atmosphere as the students catch up to Tsuna and the others.

The sun is starting to rise. It's only 6:00 am but they are up because they need to take the return flight early. The trip from Italy to Japan is just as long as from Japan to Italy.

"Oh,everyone. Good Morning."--Tsuna said and then he sweetly smiled.

"Good Morning,Tsuna,Enma and everyone. We're ready to go."--Kamiko

"Really?"--Tsuna

"No,we're not!! There is still something missing."--Rui

"What are you talking about,Rui? Everything's packed and everyone's here. What can we possibly miss?"--Miyuki

"We can't leave without a group picture!! Let's take a groupfie!!!"--Rui

"Huh?! Is that even a word?!!!"--everyone just cock their heads at their crazy classmate

Rui took out her monopad,stretch it at it's highest peak,place the camera she's been holding for a while on the top and bawl at everyone to take their places,which they did.

"Say "Vongola Family"!!!"--Rui

"VONGOLA FAMILY!!!!!"---everyone shouted and took their own silly poses.

~click!~

"Now,take out your gems!! We're going to act like we're mafiosos!!"--Rui

"Ehhhhh?!!!"--everyone sarcastically said before taking out their gems.

"Whoa. This is fun!!"--Yamamoto said as he took out his bamboo sword and transform it into a katana.

Tsuna smiled and nodded at Enma and the Guardians. They immediately understood what he meant so they took out their weapons. Tsuna enter Hyper Mode and ignite his Ring.

The butlers who are standing aside are caught by surprise when Miyuki and Rui ask them to throw stones at them while someone will take a picture. Complying, the butlers pick up stones and start hurling them towards the group.

Throwing glances at one another, everyone smirk as they pose.

"WE'RE THE TENTH GENERATION VONGOLA FAMILY!!!!!!!"--everyone yelled as a flash went by.

~~~
~At the airplane~

Everyone is having a fun time with each other's company. Chatting about stuff and teasing the others while having a little snack. Tsuna and the others are,of course, on the troop. Everything is looking good.

"Ehem. Sorry for the interruption,but I'm afraid that I must excuse myself for now."--Tsuna said as he got up from his seat.

"Eh? Where are you going? And what are you going to do,Tsuna?"--Yamamoto

"Paperwork,Yamamoto."--Tsuna

"Oh. Right."--Yamamoto

"I'll accompany you,Tenth!!"--Gokudera said,earning a thanks from Tsuna

"Why can't you leave your work for now and stay with us longer?"--Kamiko

"I'm sorry Kamiko,but that won't do. I must finish my work now before another stack of work hatch from my desk."--Tsuna

"Oh. That can't help then."--Kamiko

"I'll see you guys later."--Tsuna said as he and Gokudera climb up the stairs to the fourth floor.

"What a busy guy."--Rukika

"Do you really need to state the obvious again?"--Rui said,earning a glare from Rukika