Chapter 18

*skip 1 year*
(Jamie's pov)

Today is the day where my babies are 3 months old. We had them at around 3am on 16th October so they're the oldest in the year! We called them Lacey, Joel and Niamh. When I found out I was having a boy I was so happy but I love my little girls so much. Lacey is the cheeky one, she was sick all over my back before.
Kaylee is coping fine but has her days but I expect that and I can only do my best to help her.
The babies are dressed in colour codes at the minute so we know who's who but it'll get easier I'm sure.
" Knock knock"
I came out of my trance to see Kaylee and Niamh walking down the hallway. Kaylee was wearing blue jeans and a flowery top whereas Niamh was wearing a baby pink onesie with a tutu around her waist.
After Niamh came Joel, he was wearing a green onesie with a football on the front and then came Lacey. Lacey was wearing purple today and had a cute little headband in. I was so proud to have my babies here and safe.

*time skip to few hours later*

The babies was in bed and me and Kaylee was downstairs watching some TV before we went up. This has been a good and eventful day in our household  and I know there's so much more to come.

Okay guys that is this done sorry for anyone who wants me to carry it on but I just it would be nice to end it where the babies are here.