Chapter 11:

(Kaylee POV)

Jamie told me to go at 4pm to get ready and I had no idea of where we was going or what I should wear.

I finally decided on a simple white dress with black heels.

Jamie arrived at mine at 7.

"You look so beautiful."

"Which beautiful?" I asked because Jamie had this thing that he would call me ''beautiful" or "amazing" but it would mean something else like "sexy".

"Sexy beautiful."

I laughed. "thank you, not to bad yourself."

After we talked for a while we decided we'd finally go. We arrived at a very fancy restaurant and got lead to the back of a room, where it looked like it was reserved for Beyonce & Jay Z.

During the meal we talked about everything from work to social life to the future. I know the future is quite far away but you know we was running outta topics.

Soon after we'd ate we got pretty bored, so we got the bill and left. Jamie took me to London eye but I refused to get on that thing so we just sat down on some grass and watched everything around us.

"Kaylee?"

"yes jamie?" I asked, please ask me.

"Do you wanna go home?"

"Oh er sure if you wanna."

I was so disappointed because we was in a great moment and he kinda ruined it.

(Jamie POV)

I was gunna ask her but i got scared so I chickened out. why?

Once we got home she got outta of her coat, take her shoes off and went straight upstairs. At that point I knew I upset her. I took my shoes off and walked upstairs myself.

"Kaylee?" silence "kaylee?"

After I heard nothing I decided to go and check in the bedroom, I found her there with her back facing the door and sniffling.

"Babe,whats wrong?"

"Nothing." I knew she was lying.

"Then why are you crying?"

"Because I'm sick of this."

Sick of what?

"Kaylee, sick of what?"

"Everything, you know I'm frustrated and you're not helping." she finished will wiping her tear strained cheeks.

I walked over to her hugged her even though she wouldn't hug me back.

"Kaylee, be my girlfriend!"

"What?"

"I know you wanted me to ask so I'm asking."

"Are you serious?"

I chuckled

"Deadly."

After that we kissed and kissed and eventually made love.

A/N; nawwww,cute