a beautiful Laura Ashley design

"Oh my gawd! Mom?" Leo let out a shocked gasp, amazed at what he saw in the mirror. "Wow, I look so . . . so different."

"You look amazing honey. And that's only me on a six out of ten, wait until next week, I'll do it properly."

I gave him a cheeky wink, "Come on, it's time for the final dress. I think you're really going to like this one."

I took his hand and guided him away from the dressing table, to the spot where he had been standing to change.

I headed back to the closet and a few moments later, returned with my final choice of dress. It was one of my favorite dresses, a beautiful Laura Ashley design. Slightly vintage in style, it was a gorgeous mixture of baby blue, a darker blue and white floral design. It was knee length, slightly puffy at the shoulder, had lace sleeves and a combination of button and zipper fastening at the back.

I rarely had such an occasion to wear this dress anymore, although I did have the chance to wear it once the previous summer at a family wedding. I, of course, had no idea back then that the next time it would be taken out of the closet to wear, it would be for my son and not me.

"Wow, that's beautiful," Leo reacted as soon as he saw the dress. "You wore that to Aunt Lucy's wedding last year, didn't you? With heels and hose."

"Yes I did Leo, you remember."

I was surprised he had remembered, but the fact that he had, brought a smile to my face. Then a thought occurred to me,  how many orher boys would have ever mentioned the heels and hose or even remembered them. I think that's a hint.

"You'll need a bit of help with this one, but first I need to get you something to go with it, hang on." I gave Leo the dress to hold and headed over to the chest of drawers again. Pulling out a pair of thin, barely there, navy blue thigh highs.

I had Leo sit on the edge of the bed and I showed him how to properly put the thigh highs on.

He hesitated. I could sense he wanted the hose but feared what I might think if he was too eager to accept them. I quickly told him that if he wanted to look classy for the party and didn't want to have to shave the little bit of hair he had on his legs, he would have to wear a pair and he might as well see how they'll look with the dress.

Leo agreed and pulled the thigh highs on as I instructed him. He then stood and removed his robe one more time while I took the dress off the hanger.

With his hair and make-up done, I thought he looked rather beautiful, even just standing there in the plain white panties, thigh highs, and an obviously ungirly erection. I pretended to not notice, gave him a smile, and lowered the dress for him to carefully step into.

Slowly pulling it up over him, feeding his arms through the sleeves, I carefully zipped up the back of the dress and secured it with the single pearl button.

I smiled a devious smile, knowing that given this fastening, Leo wouldn't be able to take the dress off without help, not that I'm so sure he would really want to if the truth were known.

Leo spun to face the mirror before I could say anything.

The dress fit him really well, even without cleavage. With him now wearing makeup, he really did look like a girl. He didn't say anything, but I'm sure he was suppressing a smile.

Leonard turned from the mirror, back towards me. He was waiting for me to help him out of the dress, but I wasn't quite finished.

"Shoes! We need to try this dress with shoes," I exclaimed.

I ran over to the closet one more time and pulled out the very same pair of shoes I had worn with the dress last summer, a dark navy and black pump with a thick, two-inch heel.