Chapter 2 (Lost)

Elizabeth's pov
I wake up the next day with a headache, I slid out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I went over to the sink and started brushing my teeth. I spit and rinse than I stared at the water trying to hear it. I closed my eyes sighing it won't work. I opened my eyes and turned off the water. I than walked back into my room and to my closet. I pulled out an outfit, I decided to go for a hike.

I put my phone into my bag along with water and food a map, and first aid kit

I put my phone into my bag along with water and food a map, and first aid kit. I walked out of my apartment and to my car. I checked my mirrors than pulled off, I clipped my seat belt when I realized I didn't have one on. Than I started driving the regional park. I drove for about 15-20 minutes. I arrived at the entrance, I parked than turned off my car. I looked around the parking lot, no one was here accept the ranger. I got out the car grabbing my bag and started waking into the forest, I waved to the ranger who waved back. I started my journey into the woods. It was nice to get away from the noisy city, haha sadly I can't hear the honking of horns or the sweet songs of the birds.

I followed the trail kicking rocks as I went

I followed the trail kicking rocks as I went. Some people said its not okay for deaf people's me to go on hike. It's dangerous! For example I won't be able to hear a falling tree, or the tumbling of rocks. With me my other senses work fine or even better. I can see and speak fine, and the falling of a tree or tumbling of rocks with by noticed by me because I will be able to feel the vibration. I looked down and see I'm not of the trail anymore. I turned around and saw the trail no where to be found. What the hell? How long have I been off the trail? I turned in a full circle looking for the trail, I sighed. I kneeled down and pulled out my map from my book bag. My eyes scanned the map, the hell?! This isn't the right map! I huffed in frustration. I felt like I was being watched, I closed my eyes and placed my hands on the grounded. I felt some vibrations of something big..I opened my eyes and took off running. I sprinted through the woods dodging trees, and hurdling of fallen ones. I looked back for a second to see what was chasing me and I saw it was a wolf! Not just any wolf this one was huge and menacing. I looked back forward and saw a cliff at the bottom was a huge lake, I'm jumping. I ran faster than jumped as I came to the end. I straighten my legs and crossed my arms over my shoulders. I held my breath as I shot into the water, I swam to the surface I gasped for air. I looked back and saw the wolf at the top of the cliff. He howled I felt the vibration, I shook my head and swam over to the grass. I pulled myself up, out of breath. I pulled out my phone good thing I had my water proof case on it. I held the power button, it didn't come on but the dead battery symbol came up. I screamed in annoyance, I looked can at the cliff the wolf was gone. I have to get moving if it's coming after me. I got up putting my phone back in my bag. I pulled it on quickly and went to get up, I looked and saw a different  wolf this one was black and had gold eyes. My breath hitched and my heart beat quickened. You could see the way his mouth quivered he was growled, he bared his teeth. A tear fell from eye, I looked up at the wolf and saw it wasn't even looking at me. It was looking past me, I turned around and saw the wolf from earlier. It emerged from the water, shaking out its fur than growling. I backed up as it stepped closer, my back hit the chest of the wolf standing behind me. I looked up at it, it looked down at me. He licked my forehead than looked back at the other wolf. I placed my ear against its chest, there was this a long vibration than a short one. I looked and saw the other wolf backing down than ran off into the woods. I got up when it was safe, the wolf laid down as I stood. I rubbed his head "Thank you, for saving me." I said and signed he sat up nodding. "You understand me?" I asked he again nodded. "What are you?" I asked "because you aren't human." I said he put up his paw. "Am I suppose to wait?" I asked he nodded and put his paw back down. "I'll stay right here." I said he ran off into the woods. A couple minutes later, Alex can back instead of the wolf. "Alex? What are you doing here?" I asked he half smiled and replied rubbed his neck. "I'm a werewolf, you have to let me explain." He said I read his lips. I started to shake my head. "That's not possible." I said he nodded his head. He walked into the little lake, I watched him closely. Before my eyes he shifts into a werewolf, this huge black gold eyed wolf. I passed out from the shock.