Chapter 3 (Getting to know eachother )

Elizabeth's pov
I wake up to a swaying movement, I open my eyes and see trees pass by slowly. I sat up and see I'm sitting on the back of the black wolf. I closed my eyes and tried to remember what has happened before now. It all came back like flashes, I looked around it was getting dark and scary. After a while of the slow pace we came to a house, nice big house. He came to a stop and I got down slowly so I didn't fall. He walked into the woods than came back a minutes later. He came over to me "Are you hurt?" He asked I shook my head. "I'm okay..can we go inside? I'm very cold." I said I was still wet from jumping into the lake, I think it was going to storm because of the way the wind is blowing. He nodded and held out his hand. I placed mine in his, feeling sparks and tingles. He brought me inside, I saw a bunch of boys sitting on the couch watching tv. Alex said something to them and they all got up turning the tv off. They went upstairs after saying something to Alex. "Are you hungry or anything?" Alec asked using hand gestures. "No I'm fine thank you..just cold." I said he brought me upstairs to his room, it was huge! I had taken my shoes off at the door. I set me back on the floor that started to take off my jacket. Alex went over to his dresser and pulled out a shirt and some socks. He turned back to me, when he did I basically already had my shirt off my body and on top of my bag. He handed me the shirt, I pulled it over my head. It was big on me so it was like a dress, I pulled off my jeans and socks throwing them over to where my bag and other clothes were. I pulled on his socks. I redid my hair into a messier bun, when I was all done and finished I looked at Alex. "You can sleep here tonight, I'll sleep on the floor." He said I shook my head. "How about we stay up here together? It's your bed anyway I should sleep on the floor." I said "No, fine we both will sleep here." Alex said i agreed and crawled under the covers. Alex did the same making sure he didn't bother me. I rolled over so I was facing him, I looked out the window and saw lightening. I looked over at Alex and he was just watching me, I smiled. He returned it. "What is it like being deaf?" He asked "It's terrible I won't get to hear certain things like my first child's laugh or their cry. My husbands calming voice or yelling one. I will forever be wanting to know what things sound like." I said he simply nodded. "What do I sound like?" I asked him he looked over his shoulder at the window than at me. He looked I don't know shaken up? I placed my hand against his heart, it was racing a little. "Does the thunder scare you?" I asked he shook his head. "It's just very loud, startled me. And you sound like an angel sent from heaven that speaks with her hands." Alex said I surprised I caught everything he said he was talking fast, I smiled and blushed slightly. He smiled "You remind me of a boy." I said he narrowed his eyebrows. "Who?" He asked "Romeo, he was always so sweet and loving toward Juliet. You barely know me and your so kind. I will have to get use to the wolf thing. Oh and you have to enlighten me on that subject of shifting or whatever it's called." I called "You will have to enlighten me with how to use sign language." Alex said "of course tomorrow, I'm sleepy now goodnight." I said than rolled over. I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep, it wasn't working. I grabbed Alex's wrist and pulled his arm over my waist, he pulled me into his chest. Instantly I felt sleepy, officially this time.  I don't know him that well but this feels right...I don't know why but it does.