6- "I'm just anti-social"

Chapter 6- I'm just anti-social

Low and behold, it's some tan guy with beach blonde long curly hair.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" I ask him.

"Yeah is James Dawson home? Because we have a project to work on." The guy sighs annoyingly.

"I guess, depends who's wanting to know." I tell him eyeing him suspiciously.

"Oh. My name is Will." He tells me.

"Will like the Last Song?" I ask him dreamily.

He raises an eyebrow.

"Can I just come in?" He asks flatly.

"Yeah okay.." I tell him while gesturing him to come on in.

"James! You have a visitor!!" I yell closing the front door.

"Yeah okay sheesh Kyls you don't have to yell so damn much." James mutters while walking down the stairs.

"Anyways, tomorrow is a big day for moi, so I'm going to get ready for bed." I tell him haughtily.

✿✿✿✿✿

The next morning, I get ready for school and I notice a redhead tip toeing her way past my bedroom and down the stairs before my mother catches her.

I see my dad in the kitchen eating some eggs Benedict. He looks up at me and waves with his fork that he's eating with.

"Good morning my beautiful sweet potato." He tells me giving me a smile.

"You think I'm a potato?!" I ask him with complete and utter disbelief.

"Well yea... anyways I made a whole bunch on the stove so help yourself." He tells me pointing his head to the stove.

I nod and grab a plate and then walk over to where the eggs Benedict is.

"Ugh where's your brother?" My dad asks while wiping his mouth.

"I think still asleep." I tell him.

He stands up.

"He kept me and your mom up all night, I better have a talk with him." He muttered then walked out of the kitchen.

I sighed and started to eat.

✿✿

I closed my eyes and breathe a sigh of relief once I get in my car.

Nolan is looking at me with a frown across the parking lot. While Lexi is trying to grab his attention like the attention whore she is. But he just keeps his brown eyes mesmerized on little ole me.

And he's acting like I just ran over his freaking puppy or something.

But on top of that, I seriously hate school. It's like why bother to make it eight hours for five days a week?

I was looking for my car key in my backpack when there was a knock on my car window making me jump/scream.

"Sorry." Brett chuckles.

I look over to see Lexi roll her eyes at me.

"What is it?" I ask him annoyed.

"Do you work today?" He asks me.

"Nope. I do tomorrow." I tell him.

"Oh good. Can you help me study for my Psychics test?" He asks me pleadingly.

I groan.

I'm a nice person, but I really just wanna get Chipotle and take it home while catching up on The Office. I'm on season 5 already.

"When's your test?" I ask him.

He looks lost in thought.

"Thursday." He tells me.

I nod.

"Okay so tomorrow I get off at 5 just swing by my house." I tell him while putting my seatbelt on.

He grins at me.

"If you weren't taken Dawson. I would kiss you." He says with a chuckle.

Making me awkwardly nod once again at him and start my engine.

✿✿✿✿✿✿

"Pst!" I hear James say.

Making me groan and take my earphones out of my ears and glare at him .

"What the fUck do you want?" I ask him completely annoyed.

He sighs and walks in my room, while I grab my burrito bowl and continue to eat my heavenly food.

"Just want to apologize for bringing all those skanks home with me. Especially for that bigger skank  Lexi, I had no idea she was bothering you at school." He tells me while frowning.

"It's okay..." I say awkwardly.

1. I'm kinda lost for words because I'm completely shocked on the inside that my older brother is actually apologizing for being a man whore.

2. He interrupted my show.

"How about I make it up to you." He tells me with a smile.

"How about you make it up to me by leaving me alone and letting me finish this season on Netflix." I tell him putting down my bowl.

He just stands up and chuckles.

"Why don't you ever go out?" He asks me while walking up to my bowl.

"I'm just anti-social." I tell him grabbing my bowl before his greedy self takes it.

Making him sigh irritably and stomp out of my bedroom.

Then I started watching my show again.

My phone buzzed and looked down to see it was a text from my life giver.

Live Giver:

Nolan is going to be living with us for two weeks, I'll explain everything when I get home.

Welp. I'm fUcked.